Ahoy

Ahoy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey all!

What do you think of this upcoming UFC 229?

I am reaaaally looking forward to it even though I am a BIG Khabib fan, and I am quite sure that he is going to maul McGregor, but its a combat sport and one shot can change everything.

There is a lot people saying that Khabib cant take that str8 left hand from conor going for the takedown, I just have to say watch Khabib vs Barboza where Barboza laned a flush spinning wheel kick on his head and he didnt even move :D

I just want to recommend everybody to tune in for this fight of the millenium! This is definitely going to be the biggest fight in UFC history and it has a serious record breaking PPV potential.

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It will be super-powerful fight and I will watch. McGregor will be defeated.

Everbane

Everbane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Words are superfluous .. It remains only to hope that this fight will give what is expected of him!

andreigabor

andreigabor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope that Khabib will win this fight, can t wait to see !!! He will destroy MGregor, this is guy is douchebag !!!

Ahoy

Ahoy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope that Khabib will win this fight, can t wait to see !!! He will destroy MGregor, this is guy is douchebag !!!

Conors mouth needs to be shut, he is getting out of control with the BS he talks. Its not even funny anymore.

Aristodemus_

Aristodemus_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
McGregor as a fighter is very entertaining but as a person he is on Tito Ortiz's level. I hope he loses every time I watch one of his fights. Hopefully this one is a good contest.

onondaga

onondaga

Ukraine
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Khabib looks better! Hope he win this fight. :top:

Federal_001

Federal_001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Habib will do it, there's no chance for McGregor

S

Slip_Me_Aces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it will be very interesting to see if Connor has lost a step due to all of the drama recently and after his loss to Mayweather for the money grab. I honestly hope Connor wins because I think his personality is really good for the sport. It is still fun to watch the UFC but I think anybody would be lying if they said they don't like a guy running his mouth in the UFC and hoping somebody will shut him up. I respect Connor for being able to talk a lot of crap and back it up with his skills.

Spaceman

Spaceman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It will go on the ground and Conor will lose. Everyone knows that. Anyone betting on this match?

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Same thought I have of him, tito version 2.
McGregor as a fighter is very entertaining but as a person he is on Tito Ortiz's level. I hope he loses every time I watch one of his fights. Hopefully this one is a good contest.

Ahoy

Ahoy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It will go on the ground and Conor will lose. Everyone knows that. Anyone betting on this match?

I was thinking of betting like 80€ on Khabib + Tony Ferguson combined, I think the combined odds were something like 2,09 which Im not sure is worth it. Khabib vs Conor can still be close and I dont want to risk so much by combining it with other bet as well...

The odds standalone on khabib were 1,60 to win in any way, and 1.20ish on Tony Ferguson.
I wasnt even looking at McGregor odds as I will never bet against my favourite, hah ...

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope Mcgregor goes down by K.O. He talks too much...

onondaga

onondaga

Ukraine
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It was a super fight! Congratulations to Khabib, he is the Best!

CylleP

CylleP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not nice to do. left the ring .. not respectful

Pokericon08

Pokericon08

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ufc

Wanted to see this fight. Have not seen who won yet, hoping to stay uninformed until I see it.:cool:

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Awful behavior that from one that from another! as well as a weak bout which was Ferguson:)

Bodomovac

Bodomovac

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes! Yes! Yes!

Khabib time! Let's gooo!

Finally somebody shut that Irish trash talking punk mouth. I was a big fan of McGregor, until he started to act like he did.

Khabib humbled him, although his behavior was bad, and I don't accept it, I like that he jumped on that Dillon aka McGregor bad version.

Hope they don't strip his title.

onondaga

onondaga

Ukraine
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Khabib humbled him, although his behavior was bad, and I don't accept it,

Better to do something like he did than like McGeg, when he attack the bus with Khabibs team. Think everyone from his team can smash McGregor. Next time they will think twice before saying something about opponents family and friends. Khabib is a great fighter and a man who find a perfect time for out his aggression to make this fight unforgettable for Irish team.

drejva11

drejva11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulations to Khabib, he deserves more than McGregor.

miamia

miamia

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Conor insulted Khabib's Culture, family and his people. I like Conor, but he is not full ready for this match like Khabib whos stay focused on the fight, not to insult and talking garbage. And Dan White and others just show western hierocracy, when Conor attack bus and almost kill two guys, it is ok, but now after this incident, they threatened to not give visa or prize to Khabib

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Discipline class players said their word in this match! Good lecture wear and bravo! Finally someone a lesson to fret green buffoon, total domination from the beginning to the very end! Finally and his team took this deserves: D

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I saw in the ring Irish lousy sheep and powerful Dagestan shepherd mercilessly beating on the body of a brat. Great fight.