gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Rakitic will meet again with Bayern, his nightmare in that quarterfinals where Barcelona lost 8-2 agaisnt germans.

O

Oxinthewater

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good news for hungarians:
Tickets are now available till wednesday 6 pm CET. There are 3 categories for 30, 60, 120 euros.

https://supercup.tickets.uefa.com/lottery/welcome_en.html

Foreigners:
Since the country is closed because of the second wave of the virus, I dont recommend to try to enter the country cos it's not 100% sure that you will be allowed to enter.
Requirements for foreigners:
https://support.tickets-scup.uefa.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016270000

I had to make a decision not to attend this event cos my relatives. The virus-situation is worse than before, so I cant risk it. :( It would have been a great experience.

Sorry to hear that - I've also had tickets for a major sporting event cancelled this year, so I know you must be gutted. But kudos for you being considerate of relatives first.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Good news for hungarians:
Tickets are now available till wednesday 6 pm CET. There are 3 categories for 30, 60, 120 euros.

https://supercup.tickets.uefa.com/lottery/welcome_en.html

Foreigners:
Since the country is closed because of the second wave of the virus, I dont recommend to try to enter the country cos it's not 100% sure that you will be allowed to enter.
Requirements for foreigners:
https://support.tickets-scup.uefa.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016270000

I had to make a decision not to attend this event cos my relatives. The virus-situation is worse than before, so I cant risk it. :( It would have been a great experience.

Looks like this deadline is over now ... Eventhough you didn't plan to attend then i'd imagine you still know some hungarians who are still going to do it right ?!?
Looked these requirements what people need to follow in stadion and some of them are probably quite unrealistic ... Like keeping safe distance with others cause i'd imagine when entering/exiting it's almost impossible to do etc ...
Also there was something about wearing a mask but looks like scarf do aswell so who knows how the CL/EL and NT games later this month are going to be IF spectators can attend them ...

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looks like this deadline is over now ... Eventhough you didn't plan to attend then i'd imagine you still know some hungarians who are still going to do it right ?!?
Looked these requirements what people need to follow in stadion and some of them are probably quite unrealistic ... Like keeping safe distance with others cause i'd imagine when entering/exiting it's almost impossible to do etc ...
Also there was something about wearing a mask but looks like scarf do aswell so who knows how the CL/EL and NT games later this month are going to be IF spectators can attend them ...

I dont know any hungarians planning to attend this match.

Yeah I agree, the enter/exit is the biggest problem. I think we have to wait for the vaccines. There are some of them already but the mass production hasnt been started yet. Maybe next year everything will be back to normal...

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I think we have to wait for the vaccines. There are some of them already but the mass production hasnt been started yet. Maybe next year everything will be back to normal...

If things are back to normal then you probably try to see portugal/france/germany playing their groupgames in Budapest right ...

direktor_vozduha

direktor_vozduha

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm really looking forward to this match. I'll buy beer and smoked fish. I hope for a lot of goals and beautiful football

H

Hanosch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I still can t see any meaning in these Supercups. Just one more game that is supposed to fill the bank accounts. No value sportswise.
I wouldn t even be surprised if Munich takes their Juniors there cons8dering their tough schedul3 this year.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Hopefully tonight we dont see fans last time in any UEFA game this autumn :boring:

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good match, but I think Bayern gonna overpower Sevilla.

test230

test230

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
This Match is really good. I Think, Bayern will Win but it will not be easy. The Last 20 Mins...

florestaftw

florestaftw

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good Match!! Bayern the best!!

Brandlad

Brandlad

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sevilla tried very well but Bayern make it in the end. Congrats.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bayern looked better. but won thanks to Neuer, especially the save at the end of the second half. I was also surprised by the replacement of Sane in the 70 minute, he played well and young (it was not like he was tired).