UEFA Nations League

kaktyc

kaktyc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who will explain to me the essence of this tournament? What is the point for the group winners in each League?

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who will explain to me the essence of this tournament? What is the point for the group winners in each League?
In the Euro championship 4 permits. But as this will happen we will know summer next year.

CylleP

CylleP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Waiting for victory from my beloved country))

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

It is clear that nothing is clear. I'll read it later on some sports website.

The goal of the new tournament is to ensure that football continues to flourish at the national level, replacing most friendly matches with official matches and allowing teams to play against equal-class teams. Top teams will get to League A, and teams with the lowest rating will get to League D. Group winners will earn a raise in class, and the worst teams will start the next League draw below.
The four group winners of the League And will play in the finals in June 2019. It will consist of semi-finals, match for third place and final. Thus, the European teams will fight either for the title of the League of Nations, or for entering the League above, or for maintaining a place in their League. The qualifying round of EURO 2020 will not undergo any major changes. The two best teams of each group will receive the first 20 tickets to the final stage of EURO 2020. The last four places in the final stage of EURO 2020 will be given to the winners of the playoffs with the participation of 16 teams that won their groups in the UEFA League of Nations.
Each division will have its own way of playoffs, which consists of two single-match semi-finals and finals. The winners of each way will get tickets for EURO 2020.

kaktyc

kaktyc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The goal of the new tournament is to ensure that football continues to flourish at the national level, replacing most friendly matches with official matches and allowing teams to play against equal-class teams. Top teams will get to League A, and teams with the lowest rating will get to League D. Group winners will earn a raise in class, and the worst teams will start the next League draw below.
The four group winners of the League And will play in the finals in June 2019. It will consist of semi-finals, match for third place and final. Thus, the European teams will fight either for the title of the League of Nations, or for entering the League above, or for maintaining a place in their League. The qualifying round of EURO 2020 will not undergo any major changes. The two best teams of each group will receive the first 20 tickets to the final stage of EURO 2020. The last four places in the final stage of EURO 2020 will be given to the winners of the playoffs with the participation of 16 teams that won their groups in the UEFA League of Nations.
Each division will have its own way of playoffs, which consists of two single-match semi-finals and finals. The winners of each way will get tickets for EURO 2020.

Oho. You gave me a good explanatory answer. Now I understand the meaning of this tournament. This is a good chance to get to the EURO for teams from the lower division.

L

Lord Foma

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Russia, as usual, missed its opportunity.