UEFA Nations League

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very interesting idea, the purpose of this league is friendly matches seem more interesting in the eyes of spectators and four teams from this league will take a ticket to Europe in 2020. But unfortunately, yesterday's game between germany and france, did not see any desire to play and both teams apparently because they believe anyway that will participate. This league is decidedly weak teams not often involved in large formats!

sergik1992

sergik1992

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
06.09.2018 Results

33d8f38d724b7a953f23ad8ef782aef6.png

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Pretty useless.

UEFA clutters and clutters even more the players' season programme with ridiculously many games. I don't understand why they don't like the simple traditional model with the groups. I think that they went through this process solely for financial reasons, but in the end they will only manage to tire the players even more. We will see.....

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I don't mind our team to be relegated to group D so we'd have better chance of qualificiation the next time when this boring competion with absolutely stupid winter-venue restriction starts :rolleyes:

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is an unnecessary tournament stretched for a long time and violates the sports physics of each player. It is interesting to watch the matches of national teams in another format, but people are not robots, stupid tournament.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Russia beat Turkey 2-1 away. The rate of 3.5 was easy. Cherchesov put together a good team

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
I really like that league ... it makes the matches more competitive, I think that when they were friendly matches sometimes the best players did not play or they relaxed in the matches ... and my European team is Germany ...

A

andrewj50050

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think its a bad idea, most of england players quoted as saying were confused how it actually works, will be supporting england in euro 2020,

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The spectators have the opportunity to enjoy the struggle and heat of passions in the tournament matches of the national teams in their homeland, which also goes to the heart of the idea of ​​UEFA. Promotion of football continues.

zam220

zam220

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I liked the tournament ! Teams play with equal opponents and look interesting, a good idea to make such a tournament !

Everbane

Everbane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Boring tournament .. Teams and coaches do not take seriously this tournament ..

veritasi

veritasi

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my favorite is Ukraine, i think they are favorites in this league!!)

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
So this competion continues later this week with first games on thursday.

After 2 games all 3 baltic countries need to start getting results and most importantly scoring goals if they don't want to finish first edition of NL with 0 goals and 0 wins ...
Maybe it's just time but Kazakhstan have also been disappointing so far but atleast even they haven't been as bad as Slovenia so yeah from these teams that played twice in september these 5 clearly need to deliver now ... :cool:

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Greece - Hungary today. Hungary won against Greece at home in September.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I know that there's still games to play in november but right now next edition of Nations League could look something like this:

League A

France
switzerland
Ukraine

Belgium
Holland
Wales

Portugal
England
Bosnia

Spain
Italy
Russia

League B

finland
Turkey
Germany

Iceland
Bulgaria(or norway)
Czech Republic

Serbia
Croatia
austria

Denmark
Israel
Poland

League C

Slovakia
Scotland
Hungary
Kosovo

ireland
Greece
Macedonia

Norway(or Bulgaria)
sweden
Romania
Georgia

Northern Ireland
Montenegro
Cyprus
Luxembourg

League D

Albania
Kazakhstan
Belarus
Faroe Islands

Estonia
Latvia
Armenia
Malta

Slovenia
Azerbaijan
Andorra
San Marino

Gibraltar
Lithuania
Moldova
Liechtenstein

Last edited:
Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
France did a great victory, while Germany is weak at the time

Z

Zima_Timofey

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yesterday started new format of competition for national football teams - UEFA Nations League.
https://www.uefa.com/uefanationsleague/index.html#/lb
What do you think about? What team is your favorite?

I think that for everyone, the team of their country is the most beloved :) So far I am satisfied with the results of our Russian team. Good chances for first place in the group. I will be rooting for Turkey so that Sweden does not take the first place. And our team should not lose in the last match.

beza23

beza23

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Germany-netherlands who will win today ? I support the Netherlands

Просмотреть исходный перевод

Помогите нам повысить качество перевода

Спасибо!

Предложенный вами текст будет использоваться для улучшения качества машинного перевода. Кроме того, он может быть анонимно показан другим пользователям.

Предложить перевод

Закрыть

Присоединяйтесь к сообществу Google Переводчика

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today I will bet on the victory of the Russian national team against Sweden, Dziubinie recovered, I believe in victory.

kidmeister

kidmeister

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's all down to money, the thing that pisses me off is Wembley is pretty much working overttime with the national side and Spurs and yet our FA are still trying to sell it off? I thought it was a national treasue bought and paid for by us or lottery funding. How can they possibly seel it off and not expect a massive backlash. I personally think it'll be the straw that breaks the camels back and turn people away from the national side.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good game. But Russia lost:eek::eek::eek:
Again, total bad luck in the readiness plan but the number of injured players just exceeds all the laws of logic, I understand that this does not justify the worst game of the national team, it was just a shame.