I think PSG-MC is better Last years CL looked like a Spain championship
Liv-Dortmund is the pair for final.

Vladimir Smugly

Vladimir Smugly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Barcelona-Atletico. And I think that Atletico will give a good fight. They will play this match as a final. Therefore, Barca will not be easy.

Olgert1992

Olgert1992

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think UEFA mafia. Constant quarrels, talk about money. Draws are not surprised. Chief smyls that that would knock unattractive teams like Benfica and Wolfsburg. What's in the semifinals met all the leaders and translators can earn more. After all Arselon - Bayern earn more than Wolfsburg - Bayern Munich.

lorres1991

lorres1991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree that the Spanish matchup looks best. I think Man City are on poor form right now, so they will not do well vs a strong PSG side.

M

maxpayne1994

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the most likely and give barca and real in the last ... because barcelona has a phenomenal attack and the real a very good tactic .... WHAT do you think?
logical that anything can happen

M

makrarom

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The most interesting match will definitely be Paris Saint-Germain against Manchester City, because they've only played once against each other in the last 10 years.

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Somewhat unlikely seeing as Juve have been knocked out.

:icon_scra

But how they have been knocked out....getting the equalizer at the 90+1 minute. They made a huge mistake by giving up the attacking strategy and tried to defense in the last 15 mins... I rooted for Juve cos Bayern is the only team having chance against my fav team: Barcelona.

S

special987

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Barcelona has the best cards to win the Champions League but PSG and Bayern can win it too. Barça will however have 2 difficult games against Atletico now