Today I lost my entire poker bankroll in sports betting a familiar situation?

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
fell into excitement could not stop in the end I lost all the money. a very bad mood, he is not at all, I'm in sorrow.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
You never have to bet more than you can afford to lose. Head up and learn from this mistake. :top:

Cam54

Cam54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
fell into excitement could not stop in the end I lost all the money. a very bad mood, he is not at all, I'm in sorrow.

I'm kind of a sports betting junkie myself ... what I use to play poker is just that, only for poker and NOTHING else .... and I even keep that subdivided separate ... ie. live/online .. cash/tournament I make bets on sporting events almost every day .... but that is the one thing to go first .. if I do not have extra for that then it doesn't happen ... prolly a good thing too I'm not real good at betting on sports lol is just fun : )

YungWan

YungWan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was almost in the same situation as you a couple of months ago! :D:eek:

I was betting on the Wimbledon tennis. I lost a big bet and then had to double that bet to recoup the loss. Luckily I won the second bet but if I had lost that one, I would no longer have a bankroll on intertops! :D:)

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I keep separate my poker bankroll from the money that I want to spend for sportsbetting , so as to kave a better track of how much I spend in sportsbetting , cause I am not good at it (I play very loose bet options , have to fix this ) . Never play all your bankroll , I did it in the World Football Cup , lost it all .

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why do you use poker bankroll for sports betting?

So it turned out friend, I needed money, I wanted easy and fast money. But as they say, without difficulty, you will not catch a fish from the pond.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
So it turned out friend, I needed money, I wanted easy and fast money. But as they say, without difficulty, you will not catch a fish from the pond.

I wonder what teams etc were letting you down then ...

J

JCpucp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Three days ago, I was in a similar situation I had $ 50 bankroll and lost 45 dollars in a sport bet. I was in a personal challenge to climb from 0 to 100 dollars was on the right path but made that terrible mistake. :(

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It comes and goes ,sports just like poker is not easy to stay profitable

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
You must have a bankroll in sports betting also if you take it seriously.

The bankroll requirements are often stricter in sports betting if you want to be successful and not only gamble (like only play for max 1% of your money on every single bet).

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Exactly. 1 percent of your total as 1 unit. At the most, for big plays 2.5 units. Never more, and always pay attention to live betting games to buy out.
You must have a bankroll in sports betting also if you take it seriously.

The bankroll requirements are often stricter in sports betting if you want to be successful and not only gamble (like only play for max 1% of your money on every single bet).

Brandlad

Brandlad

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you have got money then use my this multi leg bet to recover your money.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191019_140322.jpg
    Screenshot_20191019_140322.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 71
Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Look back. How long have you gone to accumulate a bankroll? It's time to work on the bugs and not use everything for betting.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is sad to read this.I had a similar situation 3 months ago.Ididn´t lose my whole bankroll,though.It was during the Pan American Games in my city Lima.I had about $60 of bankroll and I had one day to open a Chest on pokerstars.So, I was watching a women´s soccer match between Colombia and Costa Rica.Colombia was winning the game 3 /1 and only 5 minutes left and also was dominating the match.I decided to bet $30 to Colombia to win..It seemed more likely a fourth goal from Colombia than a second from Costa Rica..But first a terrible mistake of colombian´s goalkeeper at 87min and . then a mistake of defenders and the 90 minute match ended 3/3.I was really shocked at that time but thinking better after some minutes I was aware I was wrong .I learned from that lesson ,that ,maybe, one bet seems to be so easy but it can turn out to be a egregious mistake.Fortunately,with patience,I almost have the same bankroll before that $30 dollar bet.I hope you will feel better.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was on a good roll and losted all on a Sports Bet. But it was not a lot of money. All profit. So I will start over and get it back.
When you loose never loose the lesson.
Cheers,

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It happens, it's a sport. Don’t be very upset, you have lost money but you have health, and this is important. You work for money and you can win even more. This is your lesson for your ego. Remember him. I did not try to win back, but just put no more than 5% of your bankroll. Everything happens at once not often.

an9312

an9312

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah, its tough but try to have separate bankrolls.

S

sweeper21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would only bet the money that I can afford to lose. Pretend like you are spending it at a restaurant. I would never spend more than $20 at a restaurant.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I would only bet the money that I can afford to lose. Pretend like you are spending it at a restaurant. I would never spend more than $20 at a restaurant.

And then here are people who can afford to lose 10 times bigger amounts ... Oh wait.

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Once I bet on three games of $ 10 each and did not win a single bet.Since then I no longer climb into this system.Sports betting is not poker, it is a disease)

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Think the Offspring would say that in regards to poker and sports betting bankrolls "you got to keep them separated".

T

the_bridge222

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Okay, I think that in sports betting this can happen. But maybe it would be better if you set some rules for yourself to follow. So this way, this shouldn't happen to you again. Good luck!

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management