TMZ reporting basketball legend Kobe Bryant Dead

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just saw this and was coming here to say it too. That's terrible.

Oh No! I did not read his daughter was with him, in fact, I thought the 1st article said NO. Just terrible for the Bryant family

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Shocking news. A huge loss to the basketball world. He was one of the best players ever.
RIP

kittykittykat

kittykittykat

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Kobe is so loved here in the L A area that every tv station has pre emptied regular programming and haas been paying tribute to him all day. RIP Kobe a and Gigi.

navicula

navicula

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
RIP Kobe Bryant, you will never be forgotten...

steved757

steved757

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is very tragic. For him to only be 41 yrs old and his 13 year old daughter gone too soon. I can only imagine how hard it is for his wife who lost her husband/daughter and the other kids who lost their father/sister! He was my all time favorite player and the main reason why I will forever be a Lakers fan. The things he did for the basketball sport will forever live on. I dont think nobody will ever beat the 2nd all time highest score in one game (81) and there will probably be no other basketball player who will retire two different jersey numbers on one team being that he was a hall of fame player with both numbers! R.I.P Kobe Bryant

Last edited:
Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Kobe is an NBA legend and his approach to basketball and life was amazing. RIP Kobe, his daughter Gigi, and the rest in the helicopter. Such a sad day

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not going to pretend to know the man,but this i know,,,he was a great basketball player who did alot for the community/kids,,,a tireless worker who mastered his craft,a father who enjoyed his chidren, R.I.P. Kobe Bryant,,, :adore:

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I thought I saw something that said the family found out through TMZ in an interview done with what looked like someone with the police. Anybody know anything about that?

miamia

miamia

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tragic,but more devastating is daughter death . Seems he is be great Dad ...

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
An unreal event. Still cant believe it. He was a great , whether you loved him or hated him you couldnt deny his talent. Sad to see the loss of his little girl aswell. Just a terrible thing.

Sokolik

Sokolik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was shocked by this terrible news. At first I couldn't believe my ears. Terribly. Goosebumps run through my skin.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's shitty if it is true. There should be a law about the media not being allowed to let something like this out before the familys are informed.
I thought I saw something that said the family found out through TMZ in an interview done with what looked like someone with the police. Anybody know anything about that?

P

pokerace420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Still terribly shook by the news. Almost cried

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kobe

Its not poker related but let me say one final goodbye to the legend, Mamba mentality still lives, you rest..

Vlad Tapu

Vlad Tapu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
RIP Kobe Bryant.
I remember I used to watch his games when I was 8 years old :(
World is losing epic people.. But you know .. Life is life...

M

MartyMarty13

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
moment with Barnes and with fake-pass - best in the NBAin-game moment
rest in peace,Kobi and him daughter((
I can't believe

ssangyongpoker

ssangyongpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
RIP to the 9 members

Goodbye Mamba!

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Kobe Bryant has opened up new frontiers of basketball for players and spectators.