TMZ reporting basketball legend Kobe Bryant Dead

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not a fan of him while he played, but he seems to have been a good guy afterwards, and seems to have been a really invested and dedicated father. Someone texted me about 20 minutes ago telling me tmz reported this and I thought to myself it was a joke because lbj passed him on the all time scoring list last night, but it is indeed true. Rip to him and the 4 others who passed away.

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Kobe Bryant killed in helicopter crash in Calabasas

I was shocked.

What a sad new today.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Sad. This is a tweet on twitter from 2012 that came true.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I remember people talking about that back when. He was talking helicopters everywhere instead of driving. I think he was even getting his license, or in fact did get his license for it so he could do it himself. Either way, and even though that guy said it years ago, he may want to go into hiding for a bit. Especially if he lives around la.
Sad. This is a tweet on twitter from 2012 that came true.

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was shocked.

What a sad new today.

Wow! I just had to look itup. Only 41 years old. Not a big NBA fan, but Kobe comes from close to where I live. Outside Philly, his Dad was an old 76er and stayed here when he retired. Sad to go when he was so young and 4 chidren

I

IanP304

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just seen this come on the news, terrible tragedy only 41 years old as well that's no age. RIP Kobe

Refinado Tom

Refinado Tom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ohh I can't believe it !!
He was a basketball genius !!

:(:(

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Terrible news - what a tragedy.
It gets worse. I just read the updated article and it now says his 13 year old daughter was with him on the helicopter and was also killed. Very very sad.

E

EarnDAStack

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Absolutely heartbreaking. He was a hero and a role model to a generation of young men

MMaki1981

MMaki1981

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just so sad on so many levels...

Not a big NBA fan, but...

he was so young with such a young family, not to mention all he did for the community:(

Absolutely heartbreaking. He was a hero and a role model to a generation of young men

I agree, I went to tell my teenage son and when I found him, he had tears in his eyes because he had already heard:(

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
It gets worse. I just read the updated article and it now says his 13 year old daughter was with him on the helicopter and was also killed. Very very sad.

A legend , so successful player when he played in NBA . So sad for his death , he died young , and if the news are true about his daughter's death , then this is a complete tragedy :( RIP

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is incredibly shocking bad news! The tragic death of a great player, inconceivable! Unfortunately, this is another example of life being unfair. Anything can happen to anyone anytime!

king11682

king11682

Kimba
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I just found out and could not believe it. The sports world is in mourning with the news. He will always be remembered as one of the best basketball player in the world, NBA icon as Jordan, Lebron. RIP and condolences to their families.

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
R.I.P. Kobe Bryant and his daughter, as well as the others, lost in this tragic accident.

Cam54

Cam54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thoughts to the family may he and his daughter, and the others who lost their lives in that tragedy rest in peace ...