Thursday Night Football: Packers or Eagles?

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They didn't need it, they were killing them on posts and outs, then completely stopped doing it. Bunch of short passes and behind the line passes and screens now. They took the foot off the pedal, now they are getting ran over. Hell, I'm even slightly worried about them getting the 6 points I need now, haha.
As I said. Pack cant get the run game going it seems

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You need some sort of run game to offset everything. The packers cant get rolling on everything. The eagles have a strong run D even banged up. Jones not being able to break off is killing them

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's the general rule, but if you're slashing them left and right, ride it until they adjust. They didn't adjust because gb got super conservative afterwards. If you can do something over and over, even if they know it's coming and it work, nothing needs offset. I'd argue that they tired to run to spice it up and it ruined everything. Look at their last drive, they went back to just slinging it and they went right down the field. Keeping your opponent on their toes is a myth that too many people believe. Philly is almost dead last in pass defence, and every time green bay goes out and just slings it, not the screens and behind the line passes, they have burned Philly over and over. Play to your strength, especially when it's your opponents weakness.

They got my over 25.5 so I'm cool with whatever they do, but I guarantee the people on the Packers are pissed that green bay isn't just pedal to the floor in the pass game.
You need some sort of run game to offset everything. The packers cant get rolling on everything. The eagles have a strong run D even banged up. Jones not being able to break off is killing them

A

Ananke222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I won't watch this game but I think Eagles will win