Thursday Night Football: Packers or Eagles?

P

PokerSki

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For Thursday Night Football with Packers vs Eagles, I think 90% chance the Packers will win.

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's hard beating the eagles at home in pure primetime. That eagles defensive front is brutal. If the Pack gets their run game going Pack wins.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's an away game for the eagles. They are banged up, and have the 29th worst pass defence in the league. They are getting Jeffery back for this game, but I think Jackson is still going to be out. Packers taking a lot of momentum into home. .
It's hard beating the eagles at home in pure primetime. That eagles defensive front is brutal. If the Pack gets their run game going Pack wins.

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just realized I read it wrong. Even a banged up defense they still have talent to stop The packers . The packwers offense hasn't been as Explosive as it should be. Statement still stands though , if pack gets their run game going eagles are done

S

SMOKIN_ACES

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Packers will win for sure especially them playing at home. My prediction for the score is 24-16 Packers

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd be more concerned about their passing. Rodgers hasn't even approached 300 in the previous 3 weeks. They have played 3 teams that are good defending the run, so I wouldn't expect them to have great rushing stats. The passing stats are surprising though. Going up against one of the worst pass defense teams in the league so far might help that, and the saying about the run opens up the pass game goes both ways. One advantage Philly has though is they 100 percent need this game. That could result in them putting up some numbers, but it can just as easily result in them trying to do too much and make careless mistakes.

imhighhommie

imhighhommie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pack win big at home on Thursday. Easy money.

JJP

JJP

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Eagles have looked like crap but they need this game big time. I think the Packers send them to 1-3 ! RODGAS

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
like the packers i think rodgers and adams,mvs go off on this secondary

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For fantasy Purposes im hoping Arodge can hit Adams for 340 yards and 5 TDs

X

xy23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rooting for the Eagles but don't think they'll win this game

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I saw those 2 dreaded words, I thought the same thing. The line movement is just because jeffery was green lighted for the game, the line hasn't moved at all besides that.
Whenever someone says "easy money" go the other way. Everything, including the line movement, points to an Eagles win!

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The eagles are Banged up but they still put up a fight. Unless Wentz winds up getting sidelined I don't see it being an easy win at all

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Eagles are banged up, Packers defensive being good they are 2nd ranked. Only a matter of time before that bad man gets their offense clicking. Packers should win but expect the Eagles to fight as they are desperate team right now.

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pack Wins

Packers should win this one at home. Pack has be struggling some om offense and that makes them that much more due for a better showing

Pack Wins 27- 17

david1bear

david1bear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Eagles get it together on this short week and beat the Packers:O)

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Packers! I believe their defense is the difference here! 30-14

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A lot here seem to think it will be 41 to 43 points, so why isn't anyone taking the under 47?

Me personally... I'm kind of liking the team total over 25.5 for greenbay. They have scored more points than their previous game in every game so far, 27 last week against denver, who you could easily argue has a better defence than the eagles. Greenbay also hasn't had to travel in 3 weeks. Besides comfort of home, that gives them a extra 2 practices a week which is probably why their scoring has gone up.

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today the Packers should win and show that their offense is growing every week, for me they are candidates for the Title if Rodgers stays healthy

JJP

JJP

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Packers ! Put them Eagles in a hole !

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I want the Eagles to win this game.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Liking my bet. Only need 2 fgs from greenbay.

For people on greenbay, I'm sure you're mad how conservative they got toward the end of the first and the whole second up to that 2 minute drill... the second time. I've never understood why coaching staffs completely ignore things that work out of the blue like that.

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As I said. Pack cant get the run game going it seems