Terry`s Tips

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite at the moment is hockey,but i`ve followed american football for 30 years,and bet baseball with limited success,but baseball is tricky.A wise man once told me,every team wins and loses 50 games,it`s what they do in the other 62 that makes the difference:rolleyes: (every team plays 162 a season)

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will now put in the Life for Washington's victory, I think Ovechkin will not let you down. then look. The cool theme of success is Terry

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Washington Capitals are a very good team and Alex is still one of the very best,,,today they play a very good team in St.Louis,should be a good game! :ciao: I like Chicaco this aft,,,,:cool:

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Washington squeeked by St.Louis in OT,and Chi won 4-1 this aft.:cool: Tonite`s line-up of games include Vegas at home playing the NY Rangers,who are playing a 2nd game in 2 nights,using their back-up goalie against a team who has won 7 straight home games,nuff said there.Tampa is the best team in the league,coming off a loss,should win there:p Boston hasn`t lost in 10 games,can`t find a more hotter team,,,so there are my picks! Good luck all! :elefant:

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if this keeps up,i might change this thread`s title to `2 out of 3 aint bad!` lol,,,Tonite`s picks to come!! Only 2 games tonite,so maybe i`ll get both!:) Post`em up in a little while,,,,:hmmmm:

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Toronto is going to win tonite! :elefant: Makin my bet now,,,$,,,,and since there are only 2 games tonite and i`ve been tracking Chicaco to tie a game since they`ve only been to shootout once this year.Pick Chicaco-Minny to tie.;)

Last edited:
darthdimsky

darthdimsky

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Interesting thread! Good luck on tonight's picks Terry! :D

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only 3 games to choose from tonite,but let`s give`er a try.Pretty straightforward games with Columbus playing Buffalo,Washington at home against Carolina,and Tampa at home against Calgary.So,take Columbus,Washington,and Tampa.:) They `should` win,,,,(not in love tho,tbh) I`m not going to wager on these teams as you`ll find taking the `favorites` don`t pay very well in Sports gambling,,,sometimes it`s best to hold your money for another day,,,which is what i recommend.;)

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lmao.all 3 teams lost last night! :hahaha: What do u know,,mayb i do know what i`m talkin about here,,,,,jus maybe? :ciao: Tonite`s picks to come!! :icon_thum

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And i know what a couple of you might be thinking,if i liked the `other` teams,why didn`t i go with the underdogs? Well,i checked the odds of picking all 3 Dogs,,,and it didn`t pay well.$5 bet paid under $40,,,,if we had another game or 2 to pump the odds up abit,we have ourselves a decent payout. I hope that makes sense,,,:) Tonight`s Winning picks to come!!! Let`s make some cash tonite!!! :elefant:

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NHL Picks-Vancouver is playing badly,lost 5 in a row,1 win in last 10 games and Columbus is a strong team at home(15-7)Calgary is playing their second-string goalie,so where takin Florida at home.And looking at Edmonton to beat the worst team in the league,Arizona.I like Chicago at home against Winnipeg and i like Carolina,they seem to have Washington`s number.A $3 bet on these teams pays out around $175,,,,My bet is made.:ridinghor

AlexPedsPaps

AlexPedsPaps

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all, new to these forums. Anyone know how I can turn on notifications for this thread for when Terry posts? Look forward to getting on board :)

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Hi all, new to these forums. Anyone know how I can turn on notifications for this thread for when Terry posts? Look forward to getting on board :)
Go to the top of this page and under thread tools select subscribe.

Welcome to CardsChat.

[emoji106]

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thx Alex,,,and welcome to CC!! :elefant:

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Swede Tooth
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Terry, do you use any of the sites online that will provide predictions/ info. on the games? If so, which ones? (I bet occasionally on MMA fights & use a number of sites for info. & predictions. MMA is also where I like to make parlay bets. I also bet on downhill ski racing & use a number of sites & blogs for this as well. I don't have enough personal knowledge to rely on it alone).

I haven't followed NHL for many years. Think I'll start this evening.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Terry, do you use any of the sites online that will provide predictions/ info. on the games? If so, which ones? (I bet occasionally on MMA fights & use a number of sites for info. & predictions. MMA is also where I like to make parlay bets. I also bet on downhill ski racing & use a number of sites & blogs for this as well. I don't have enough personal knowledge to rely on it alone).

I haven't followed NHL for many years. Think I'll start this evening.
I don`t rely on any one site,,,i try to get my own opinion first,then gain info,,,,so as to make an informed pick.Sometimes injuries happen,,,or teams play their second goalie,,,those swing the odds in your favor alot of times.:)

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Loving the San Jose Sharks tonite! Should beat-up the Coyotes,,,Vegas should beat the Oilers,,and Dallas at home against Colorado.I like Dallas:D

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Swede Tooth
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I just remembered why I haven't bet NHL since mid-1980's.... I've lost EVERY SINGLE BET I've made so far on NHL, LoL. I sh1t you not. I think I just start up a thread on here too... but in mine I'm going to suggest that members bet on the exact opposite of my picks, lol. ... sigh :(

Back to the mid-80's, I was working nights as a bouncer at the Mississauga Tavern. The other guy I worked with had a bookie come by a couple nights a week & I was able to place bets via my buddy. One night I lost 2 week's pay. I lost every single freak'n bet I'd made that night!

Poker Tips