Terry`s Tips

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I`ve been a winning sports better since i was a teen,thought i could help my fellow CC`ers with their picks,these picks are for fun only.;)With that said let`s have some fun!:dancing2:

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I bet on partypoker,made a nice muti-bet tonite-4 team parlay.Boston-Florida-Washington-Nashville.First 3 are a Win,Just waiting on Nashville at home against Minnesota,2nd game of a back to back,Minn won first one.:)(preds up 1-0 in 3rd)(make that 2-0 in 3rd with 12 mins to go)

Last edited:
playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never understood sports betting though everyone I know who sports bet ended up like Eric Lindgren.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And that`s a win! With Nashville winning 3-0,,,,Woot! $89 in da bag,,,i have 1 more parlay still in play- View attachment 174427 $1 Bet for $47.90! One more team to go!! The LA Kings! Go Kings!! (2-1 Kings in the 1st!)

Last edited:
terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And you`ll find i`m a Big fan of Parlay bets as you can multiply your odds and bet less to win more! I will post my teams in advance if you want to `play` along,,,Please bet responsibly! :top: (2-1 LA,end of 1st)

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
4-3 LA,9 mins left in the 3rd period!! GOOOO!!!! :elefant::dancing2::ridinghor:dancing::ciao:

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
4-3 LA Final score! Woot! Another $47.90! :D Post more picks tomm! Good night all! ;)

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never understood sports betting though everyone I know who sports bet ended up like Eric Lindgren.

...like Erick Lindgren as in busto, or briefly married to Erica Schoenberg? Because the first one sucks, but the second one wouldn't be so bad :p

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good day,Folks! Let`s see if we can pick some winners again today! I`m thinking a 5- 6 team parlay to start the day as we have a couple afternoon games,and if we miss those we can always make another ticket for tonight.:D

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OK,so we`re going with my Toronto Maple Leafs(to win) to break Vegas`s 6 game win streak;)Followed with Anaheim(to win) against the worst team in the league,Arizona.Tampa to beat Columbus,Edmonton,Pittsburgh,and finally the NY Islanders.:ciao:That`s a six team parlay,,,prob throw $2 at it,,,;) (came to $280)Woot!

Last edited:
Alucard

Alucard

Santoryu
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
following!Will throw some bucks later on :beer:

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Toronto lost,,,:( $2 lost,,,,so not a bad day:) Let`s try once more as there are a few games left on the night`s docket,,,,,hmmmm:stupido2:

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We will stick with a couple original picks in Pittsburgh,Edmonton and the Islanders,adding Dallas and a Tie in the final game as Chicaco has only went to a shootout once this year and they are more than due for one,,,,$1 bet pays $100! :dancing2:Let`s go!! :dancing:

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not our day,,,$3 lost,,,we`ll do better tues as there`s only 1 game tomm,,,:top:

N

Napkins420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Every one I know that bets on sports says parlay bets are bad.

Idk shit about sports betting tho

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Every one I know that bets on sports says parlay bets are bad.

Yeah generally speaking they're not considered "good" plays.

I guess they can be fun if you're just putting a couple of bucks on for a sweat. But if your goal is to make money you're typically better off betting each of the legs as singles instead.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Subbed.

Interesting thread Terry, I haven't bet on sports for many many years apart from the occasional bet on a horse, I find it all new and a little confusing on the sports betting sites.

Have you thought about a few people adding to a pool that you as a winning sports bettor can make the bets with and share your knowledge and a few bux on the way with the contributors.

I would put $20 towards it to start with, transfers can be made with paypal.

Just a suggestion, maybe more people will join in also.

:top:

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Subbed.

Interesting thread Terry, I haven't bet on sports for many many years apart from the occasional bet on a horse, I find it all new and a little confusing on the sports betting sites.

Have you thought about a few people adding to a pool that you as a winning sports bettor can make the bets with and share your knowledge and a few bux on the way with the contributors.

I would put $20 towards it to start with, transfers can be made with Paypal.

Just a suggestion, maybe more people will join in also.

:top:
Great idea Zorba,,,i`ll win a couple more times,then make an offer,thx for the imput!:D

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah generally speaking they're not considered "good" plays.

I guess they can be fun if you're just putting a couple of bucks on for a sweat. But if your goal is to make money you're typically better off betting each of the legs as singles instead.
I get what you mean,,Were my first couple bets,`Good plays`?Generally speaking?:rock:lol,,,i turned $6 into $150?Pay attention ladies!but the goal first is `not` to lose $,,safe bets,nobody gets hurt,like u said,enjoy a good sweat,without breakin the bank,,,:) Let me ask you this,the first night i went 6-0,,if i put even $5 on each `single` how much am i risking compared to what i would of won,,,i make $30? Risking $30 to get it? How is that better?

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Loving the games tonight!! :top:Winning picks to come! $$$ :dancing2:$$$

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NY Islanders,Minnesota,Columbus and Edmonton are my picks for tonite,,,GL all;) (parlay odds pay 35x)

Poker Tips