S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
novak has had a fantastic 4 year run . rafa nadal , injured and unsure of himself, is the new choker . I cheered him on for a decade , but now his tics and compulsive mannerisms are quite annoying !

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use to watch tennis till the Williams sisters started their BS with delaying the games.
Worst in my book is the Williams sisters.

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nadal is one of the greatest but he is a racist f.

he called a player "sudaco" which is a slur used against hispanics.

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips

I have always liked him but hearing that he is a racist has made me think again!! I have no time for scum of the earth people like that!!

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Was she worse than Sharapova :eek:

Much worse, lol! Anyway, I prefer women tennis because men play too fast, but this yelling made me not watch them eighter. So I watch football and root for Barca ofc! :p

rickypr18

rickypr18

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Are you kidding me? My main language is spanish, and I saw the video, and you can't hear Nadal say anything about "sudaco". He just says "I didn't do anything", and Gaudio just keeps running his mouth. Either way, I highly doubt that he'd use a slur against a hispanic person, being hispanic himself.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
rickypr18, you may be right about novak djokovic . he lost again in the final at cincinati today , to 34 year old roger federer .

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Much worse, lol! Anyway, I prefer women tennis because men play too fast, but this yelling made me not watch them eighter. So I watch football and root for Barca ofc! :p

I have stopped watching tennis cos even the guys are starting to grunt now, much prefer to watch the footie anyway, I also root for Barca, Everton more ofc :p :)

rickypr18

rickypr18

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
rickypr18, you may be right about novak djokovic . he lost again in the final at cincinati today , to 34 year old roger federer .

He's beaten up on an injured Nadal and out of prime Federer for the most part. Still impressive, those are two of the greatest male tennis players of all time. Top 5 for sure.

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yoke the joker

the joker I don't know why but I just cant stand him

onondaga

onondaga

Ukraine
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

novak is a greates player ever! u can watch his best game at RG 2015 Final against Wawrinka! WAWRINKA!!! a man whom results on clay is the worst than on other surfaces. and that WWRKA beat Federer before ND. Ask yourself how is it posible? Collude or not? i dont think that at that level of player they do something like this, but it was a Great Surprise for me (maybe not only for me). Waiting for US Open! and i think that this is ND tourney)

N

nygmen2007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love playing tennis, and in terms of players the way they play and overall attitudes I guess if I have to pick someone I am not a fan of is Ernestis Gulbis.. I guess we all have our opinins... and on the opposite my favorite player is Novak Djokovic now...... before him it was Agassi!!!!

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are you kidding me? My main language is spanish, and I saw the video, and you can't hear Nadal say anything about "sudaco". He just says "I didn't do anything", and Gaudio just keeps running his mouth. Either way, I highly doubt that he'd use a slur against a hispanic person, being hispanic himself.

as you may know, "sudaco" is used against south americans. And spaniards use that term a LOT.

onondaga

onondaga

Ukraine
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

what does this mean? "what" is a question! like: what are u doing, writing, like, eat. your "what" is a question to what part of my text? or u disagree with somethin i write? you dont see RG2015 or u dont know ATP ranking? or u still thinking that Rafa is no 1.:deal:

lulu pk

lulu pk

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love tennis and i find some post on this thread very immature.
My favorite male player is Novak and female Serena.
I respect Federer and the beauty of his game i also respect Nadal and i think that hi is one of the most combative athletes that i ever see.
Today Novak became UNICEF ambassador and i m very proud of him:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?t=522&v=snEPFEu54BY
Novak Djokovic N1:)

rickypr18

rickypr18

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what does this mean? "what" is a question! like: what are u doing, writing, like, eat. your "what" is a question to what part of my text? or u disagree with somethin i write? you dont see RG2015 or u dont know ATP ranking? or u still thinking that Rafa is no 1.:deal:

It means that your post/grammar/spelling is difficult to understand. You say Novak is the best every yet you use the French Open final, where he got pummeled, as an example?

onondaga

onondaga

Ukraine
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It means that your post/grammar/spelling is difficult to understand. You say Novak is the best every yet you use the French Open final, where he got pummeled, as an example?

Its not a mistake! I write like i want to write it! :D and when u dont understand what i mean when i write "best" game, its not my problem
......maybe u are right, ill must to write something like this:
"u can watch his (best) game at RG 2015 Final against Wawrinka!"

akran75

akran75

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the most beautiful tennis-- Federer
strongest tennis------------ Nadal
ugliest tennis--------------- Karlovic

and .. The BEST tennis------ Djokovic

...today, compared Federer, Nadal, or a third with Novak Djokovic is pointless.
a current difference of 5,800 points between first and second place players, is the largest in the history of the ATP rankings, and the owner was Djokovic

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 60
juanchoak

juanchoak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Its "sudaca" and if you know a little about tennis you know that Gaudio was a terrible sore loser, he provoked Nadal over and over again in that match. I'm not saying that Nadal's acting was right, because that word is terrible (im hispanic), i'm just saying Gaudio had a special talent pushing players buttons.

oruro

oruro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kyrgios!

I think the new upcoming aussie players, especially Nick Kirgyos, are really bad for the game (not taking strictly about tenis).

He is a really good tennis player, hovewer he failed in gentlemanliness as it was seen this years at Wimbledon against Gasquet or Murray at the last US Open, but especially at the Masters in Ohio against Wawrinka just to mention some bad attitued of him on court!.

Telling that to Wawrinka made chance my perspective about this talented guy and it is probably the worst thing I ever seen on a tennis court since Mc Enroe´s Tantrums!

I hope this beatiful sport would keep raising players like Roger Federer and Rafa Nadal, not just because their quality but the great persons they are!

lulu pk

lulu pk

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
:p :)

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2015-09-16 à 11.29.37.jpg
    Capture d’écran 2015-09-16 à 11.29.37.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 40