Which team will win the Europa League 20/21?

S

Spheremaster

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that Manchester United will win Uefa Europa League in this season... but football is unpredictable and anything can happen :)

Kompany

Kompany

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Manure will choke in the final and lose [emoji16][emoji33][emoji16][emoji33]

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
today is the final. Manchester United is considered the favorite. I think so too. I think that everything will be decided in the main time. I hope there will be an open game with many goals, and this requires Villarreal to score first, so in this final I will be rooting for them

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
today is the final. I hope there will be an open game with many goals

These sides have practiced this "open game with many goals" quite well in the past - all 4 h2h games so far stayed 0:0 ...

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think of Villareal's victory today. I know MU has a chance, but Emery has experience in EL finals. I also know that everyone wants to win a final but the season was long, MU is already in the CL and this is Villareal's only chance at CL.

B

Bober

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The final match should be bright and lively. It does not matter who in which European tournament came out of the domestic championships. To get the cup both have the same thirst, these clubs deserve it. Let football win.

Kompany

Kompany

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Football was the winner. Manure were very bad and choked, as expected.

D

DesertStorm46

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Man utd should have won this, disgusting.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the ending looked good. The highlight was the series of kicks, where both teams performed well, 10-10 all outfield players converted their shots, which indicates a high level of players. everything was decided by the goalkeeping duel.
Villarreal can be congratulated on the trophy and promotion to the Champions League. for them it is an incredible success and a big bonus in the development of the club.

B

Bober

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Indeed, yesterday's final was a great closing of the Europa League season. We saw the extravaganza of the penalty. Goalkeeper Espanyol Rully was a little better than his counterpart de Gea, so he deserved this victory.

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Argh what a crazy final and very disappointed that it had to end in penalty shootout. I was really hoping united should of scored their 2nd goal but not to be.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Deserved win for Villareal, they played the game very well tactically, Unai Emery won the battle against Ole, which to be honest is not so difficult and was expected.

United are disappointment for another season. Even some people, who have watched most of their games during the whole season will say that in every their match, the game is so boring that is difficult for you to watch the whole match. I don't know with that kind of coach, what are expecting the owners

Funkyst3t

Funkyst3t

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Perhaps the most interesting penalty shootout in many many years! This is the case when the penalty shootout is better than the match itself!:D

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Emery is a very lucky and strategist in the Europa League. Goalkeeper De Gea is not the best goalkeeper for Manchester United, he hasn't been helping out and pulling for a long time:)