Which team will win the Europa League 20/21?

PC91

PC91

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is already a topic here about the Champions League, which of course is much more imaginative. I'm curious what members think about the Europa League. Which teams are the contenders? I am from the netherlands, and of course I am for Ajax. I also suspect that they have a good chance. They have a currently favorable draw against Young Boys, so the quarterfinals are in the offing.

Other than that, I think Tottenham and Manchester United might have the best chance. Rangers is an outsider for me.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I think manchester United are the big favorite but if i have to choose with my heart i will take RANGERS

PC91

PC91

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think manchester United are the big favorite but if i have to choose with my heart i will take RANGERS

If Ajax doesn't make it then I'll grant it to Rangers. They are doing pretty well in the Europa League and have a good vision with a great coach.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite team is Milan. So I hope Milan wins!

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Tottenham will be one of the main contenders for the victory. They are now showing a strong game, but they have problems in the championship with getting into the top 4, which motivates them to qualify for the Champions League only after finishing in the Europa League.
all the participants were lucky that Manchester United and Milan will meet now, they are also able to win, sorry Ibrahimovic would not take part, this added interest.

B

blun777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Milan has improved but United will probably pass the round and I think have very good chances of winning this year

B

Bober

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think if Shakhtar Donetsk comes to Roma, he will have a good chance of catching on to the final. Moreover, I already had experience of playing in the finals and already won the title.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Sevilla will win
Good afternoon.Sevilla is not playing the Europa League this season but the Champions League and has been eliminated by Dortmund on Tuesday.Well , my favorite team to win this Europa League is Milán

B

Belgiumburnley

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd put my money on Ajax Amsterdam this year !

Miguelpaniura0893

Miguelpaniura0893

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Granada Fc, Is a good team

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
From the current teams remaining in the competition, I only like and I think deserve is Ajax. Fantastic club with so many talented players. Also, the football they are providing for us at the moment is one of the most exciting that can grab our eye. Hope they can do it this year after the tough bad luck in the Champions League before 2-3 seasons.

Funkyst3t

Funkyst3t

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good afternoon.Sevilla is not playing the Europa League this season but the Champions League and has been eliminated by Dortmund on Tuesday.Well , my favorite team to win this Europa League is Milán
I would love to see Milan with Ibrahimovic in the squad!

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Europa League quarterfinals ...

Granada vs Man Utd
Arsenal vs Slavia
Ajax vs Roma
Zagreb vs Villarreal

Semifinals ...

Granada/United vs Ajax/Roma
Zagreb/Villarreal vs Arsenal/Slavia

E: United vs Arsenal in the final would be even better if neither of them does not finish league in top4 lol ...

G

grupus21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Manchestru United Ajax I think they win

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
QF first legs are over now and curiously enough none of the home teams won

Arsenal & Ajax are probably doing everything they can to be be eliminated considering they both gave away 1:0 lead with Ajax going even one step further by wasting penalty while leading as they conceded like 5 minutes after that lol ...

United & Villarreal won to nil so these two should be capable of finishing the job at home ...

PC91

PC91

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm very dissapointed in Ajax today. Hope they will fix it in the return, but it will be a hard match.

georgel2384

georgel2384

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Man United will win Europa League this season.

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion is that the Europa League will be won by Manchester United, they have great chances.

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will have to say United as they have been in great form but never underestimate whoever they play against.