Chips
well if you like defense that its a good game but for me its a meh

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Worst Super Bowl I've ever watched! Pats are barely beating a team that shouldn't even be in the Super bowl! This is pathetic. Only reason Pats make playoffs so much is because their division is awful.

Lol. So much hatred. Barelybeat a team that shouldnt be in the superbowl? That's a stretch. Whether it be the rams or the saints neither team was going to hammer on the Pat's. The Rams had one of the BEST defenses in the league, and it showed. Patriots D became stronger and stronger as the season went on and ....guess what ....It showed again. Was it boring because it wasnt high scoring? Sure. But if you want to break it down literally the 2 Best teams were in the Superbowl

cubons

cubons

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pretty weak game this year, but still better than halftime show[emoji1]

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I missed most of it. Started watching just before the Patriots tied it up at 3:3. Pretty exciting after that.

D

Dallas4life

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
super bowl

Forum ,Will Tom Brady and the Patriots win tomorrow ? Will they cover the game time spread of 5.5 ?

Final score predictions ?
yes they will i knew before the game even started that they were going to win the game

F

fipsimonster

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Boring defense Gam

For me it was the most boring final ever. The Thing, which i didnt understand most, was why the Rams didnt Change their strategy. I mean they saw 3 quarters that nothing worked, but what did they Change: NOTHING
Just speculated for the one pass. That was not enough. For luck!

ChiTownRon

ChiTownRon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol. So much hatred. Barelybeat a team that shouldnt be in the superbowl? That's a stretch. Whether it be the rams or the saints neither team was going to hammer on the Pat's. The Rams had one of the BEST defenses in the league, and it showed. Patriots D became stronger and stronger as the season went on and ....guess what ....It showed again. Was it boring because it wasnt high scoring? Sure. But if you want to break it down literally the 2 Best teams were in the Superbowl

WRONG. Rams should not of been there but refs helped them out. Saints would of put up more then 3 points. And Patriots for being such a great offense that everyone says only put up 13 points. You're in denial if you actually thought this super bowl wasn't boring and pathetic. LMAO. So no, the two best teams were not in the Suoer Bowl. Stop living in denial.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did 2 great bets. Low score till halftime and the total score also low. Great and good money.

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
WRONG. Rams should not of been there but refs helped them out. Saints would of put up more then 3 points. And Patriots for being such a great offense that everyone says only put up 13 points. You're in denial if you actually thought this super bowl wasn't boring and pathetic. LMAO. So no, the two best teams were not in the Suoer Bowl. Stop living in denial.

Lmfao...god you're overly salty. I get it the refs sucked. That's sports. Sorry you're in denial over the NFL in general. It was a highly impacted Defensive game and if you are going to say the saints would have "made it a game" lol....then more than likely you can predict the entire 2019 NFL season. Guess what...if the saints would have held their lead.....that call wouldn't have mattered......dont blow 13 points then blame the refs. Sry pal. Patriots still won and nothing will change that. They WERE and ARE the best team in the NFL.

ChiTownRon

ChiTownRon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lmfao...god you're overly salty. I get it the refs sucked. That's sports. Sorry you're in denial over the NFL in general. It was a highly impacted Defensive game and if you are going to say the saints would have "made it a game" lol....then more than likely you can predict the entire 2019 NFL season. Guess what...if the saints would have held their lead.....that call wouldn't have mattered......dont blow 13 points then blame the refs. Sry pal. Patriots still won and nothing will change that. They WERE and ARE the best team in the NFL.

Nope .wrong again. Thanks for your opinion though lmao

J

jofieloviedo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tom brady made it again

In my opinion it was not the best game for a super bowl but it still was really good and I enjoyed the game. Tom brady is totally out of this world I guess he is a player that we can not see someone like him in a long time cause' he is really awesome. To be honest I would like to see KC in the super bowl but well I guess new england was the best again.

I really enjoyed the game but my favorite part was when adam levine came out and make his presentation I mean that was literally amazing.

This year I discovered I like the NFL because it was something new for me but now I really like and I'm waiting for the next season.