Super Bowl Sunday | Predictions

L

Leprechaun

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Forum ,Will Tom Brady and the Patriots win tomorrow ? Will they cover the game time spread of 5.5 ?

Final score predictions ?

freddy66

freddy66

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
eagles baby

think of both teams scoreing here for sure....i like ne to win but in a high scorein squeaker....31-27;)

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
just take the scoring bet over pts,not who wins ;)

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
pats win by 10 plus points sorry eagles fans brady going to rip them apart

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Will they cover the game time spread of 5.5 ?

Erm... how do you know the game time spread is going to be 5.5 when it's not game time yet? It's been pretty steady at 4.5 for the past few days.

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Patriots -5.5 easy!! Pats 31-17 eagles

J

jignesh_cse

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Patriots is going to win.............

imhighhommie

imhighhommie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm throwing a little cheddar at Eagles money line. I will be very relieved when this game is over and I'm able to get a break from football for a while! Hoops season will finally be officially here!

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some people are sure about this but I think Eagles will win this SB.
They are playing so well and constant this year. If they put a lot of pressure on Brady, take him down a few times...
Fly EAGLES, Fly hi to win the SB !

Ivansito26

Ivansito26

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
good gentlemen today is the long awaited night for the patriots to defend their title and make history, it is a team that deserves it because it plays with the heart and more than quarterback Tom Brady will look for his sixth year of champion and will make history again just like the patriots so tonight the world is paralyzed

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Eagles play their hearts out, but more penalties and breaks go New England's way - final score, Patriots 24, Eagles 23. Belichik laughs his way to another Super Bowl and Brady gets to brag and act like a complete football snob with yet another ring due to spying, deflated footballs, crooked/bad refs.

Aslachiewicz

Aslachiewicz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Forum ,Will Tom Brady and the Patriots win tomorrow ? Will they cover the game time spread of 5.5 ?

Final score predictions ?

Not sure where you are seeing patriots a -5/5 favorite?? I am taking pats at -3 however. GL to everybody betting the game.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't imagine the New England Patriots losing the Super Bowl. Last year they lost against Philadelphia in the last quarter. I don't think this will be duplicated again, but maybe this will happen again:confused:

ChiTownRon

ChiTownRon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Worst Super Bowl I've ever watched! Pats are barely beating a team that shouldn't even be in the Super bowl! This is pathetic. Only reason Pats make playoffs so much is because their division is awful.

Last edited:
G

Gustafson26

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Pretty boring superbowl imo

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
patriots

That was a really defensive game, incredible how tight it was until the 4th quarter. Brady just has too much experience when the game gets tense and he makes the difference in the last minutes of the game, also knows how to handle playoffs having more wins than 5 of the teams. Great that he beat so many records being the only QB to have 6 rings. The game was not so intense but the season was great, we really saw top level teams this season.

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What a game! Definitely something no one predicted but such a good game to watch.