Super Bowl Pick is ???

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow, 3 comeback wins down by double digits to win by double digits. Great game, Mahomes struggled alot more than I ever thought he would but at the end he got it done. Glad for Andy Reid by all accounts he's world class.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Reid looked like a kid at the end, that was cool to see passion like that.
Wow, 3 comeback wins down by double digits to win by double digits. Great game, Mahomes struggled alot more than I ever thought he would but at the end he got it done. Glad for Andy Reid by all accounts he's world class.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congrats to KC for winning super bowl. Was an exciting game last night nice to see them win it. They deserved it by the way they played, it wasn't a walk in the park but they did it.

Refinado Tom

Refinado Tom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congrats Chiefs ! Enjoy it! :congrats::congrats:

What I do not agree is that mahomes has been the mvp :(

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congrats Chiefs ! Enjoy it! :congrats::congrats:

What I do not agree is that mahomes has been the mvp :(
I was kinda thinking the same thing but no one individual player had a true standout game. Mahomes looked bad in the first three quarters and couldn't hit his targets but in the way that the Chiefs spread it out none of the receivers had real standout games either. Hill and Watkins both had right at 100 yards but never found the end zone. Williams probably had a better game offensively based on stats but most of those came on a play where he was untouched at the end of the game. To me about the biggest standout/game changer for the Chiefs was a guy with only one assisted tackle but was somehow credited with no QB hits in Chris Jones. Those three pass deflections at the end of the game where huge for the chiefs and he was the guy who caused the errand throw on Garoppollo's first INT but with that bad of a stat line you can't give it to him either. Maybe they just figured on giving it to the guy that got them to the game I guess.

Refinado Tom

Refinado Tom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was kinda thinking the same thing but no one individual player had a true standout game. Mahomes looked bad in the first three quarters and couldn't hit his targets but in the way that the Chiefs spread it out none of the receivers had real standout games either. Hill and Watkins both had right at 100 yards but never found the end zone. Williams probably had a better game offensively based on stats but most of those came on a play where he was untouched at the end of the game. To me about the biggest standout/game changer for the Chiefs was a guy with only one assisted tackle but was somehow credited with no QB hits in Chris Jones. Those three pass deflections at the end of the game where huge for the chiefs and he was the guy who caused the errand throw on Garoppollo's first INT but with that bad of a stat line you can't give it to him either. Maybe they just figured on giving it to the guy that got them to the game I guess.

It's true, You're right. For my pleasure it was Williams the mvp. But not having stood out too much, maybe it's okay that they gave it to Mahomes.

mondo3

mondo3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice to see a team that hadn’t won in 50 years win the game