Super Bowl Pick is ???

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know there still a lot of football yet to be played to determine which two teams will be in the Super Bowl.

Your predictions at this point is?

My pick would be KC to GO ALL THE WAYYYYYYYYY :D

Cheers :beer:

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who do I think will win: The Baltimore Ravens
Who do I want to win: The Houston Texans

I am from Georgia and a Falcons fan so I don't really have a dog in the fight but I coached against Watson in my first year teaching when he was in high school (completed 30 passes in a row against us and went 30 for 33 and they beat us 42-27) and have been a fan of his since and JJ Watt is my current favorite NFL football player so thats why I am pulling for the Texans.

PS- I am an offensive line coach so that 30 for 33 isn't that embarrassing for me.

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well it's only the third quarter but looks like my pick to win it is done.

T

therainman

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
who dat

I think the titans going to surprise everyone, for sure.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With the Ravens losing,it looks like it's KC's year,,, ;)

callmeXer0

callmeXer0

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I cant believe how bad Houston choked all the momentum and lead they had.

Im a 49ers fan so of course im rooting for them. Just have to keep playing solid defense and hope Jimmy doesnt turn the ball over

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Terrible oc in houston.

I like your team to win out. Titans as a dark horse.
I cant believe how bad Houston choked all the momentum and lead they had.

Im a 49ers fan so of course im rooting for them. Just have to keep playing solid defense and hope Jimmy doesnt turn the ball over

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive got to stick with my boys. The Titans are out here putting on a show. Vrabel is literally dissecting everybodys team and finding ways to win. Even though our Secondary is a tad soft I still think we have a Chance of stunning KC in their tracks. I understand they tagged up Houston bad , but houstons Defense is destroyed right now and they looked like they just gave up after that 21 point lead. I still think Mahomes is going to put up Large numbers but I think the Titans will still do enough to win. Lamar Jackson put up 500 Total yards and still lost.

LilJonWsc

LilJonWsc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
as impressive as it was for the Titans to beat the Patriots in Foxboro, I don't expect them to be too scared of the titans. Derrick Henry is wildly impressive, but the Ravens have a Top 5 run defense and are as well suited as any team to try to contain him. And while Tennessee can move the ball a whole lot on the ground, it doesn't always translate to a lot of points. Everything the Ravens do seems to turn into points. I don't see value, but I wouldn't argue at all that they are the most likely winners.​

Last edited:
S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Titans already whooped the ravens, they play kc next. Ravens definitely didn't contain henry.

as impressive as it was for the Titans to beat the Patriots in Foxboro, I don't expect them to be too scared of the titans. Derrick Henry is wildly impressive, but the Ravens have a Top 5 run defense and are as well suited as any team to try to contain him. And while Tennessee can move the ball a whole lot on the ground, it doesn't always translate to a lot of points. Everything the Ravens do seems to turn into points. I don't see value, but I wouldn't argue at all that they are the most likely winners.​

Chief talking bull

Chief talking bull

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's going to be KC but I'm routing for the Titans.

P

PapesOnlyy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
KC all the way.... but where the **** was Shady??? Williams at RB is not very impressive.... very average..... Shady has more ability and flash

swimbles

swimbles

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wish the hawks were still in it, but i'd have to go with the niners.

damkoMTK

damkoMTK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would love to see KC and Green Bay in the Super Bowl... and then Chiefs to take it all this year :)

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Try this again this again in the Championship round since I missed both my picks in the previous posting, hoping Andy Reid wins the Super Bowl so he can get off the skid and its not a black mark on his career. I think he's a good dude and would like that to happen for him. I think Jimmy Garoppolo and Shanahan will end up winning a few together and Rogers already has his. I know it's not the greatest reason in the world but I don't know how many more chances Andy is going to have and I would like him to win one before he is done.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
KC and SF looking good. Should be great games tomorrow.

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well it was a good season , I'm proud of my team

T

TDTODDY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If Andy Reid can stay out of the way, KC should take them in a classic.

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im kinda thinking KC will load the box early and force Garoppolo to beat them. I think Mahomes will be Mahomes and SF defensive line will put some pressure on him but he will make enough big plays on the move to carry KC to the win. I also think KC may end up winning this game by double digits.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will take the Chiefs. More of a feeling than statistical analysis.

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I rooting for the 49ers. I feel like it’s gonna be a excellent Super Bowl either way.

M

myquickwit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the 49ers will win. Their defense will get more stops than the chiefs d will. Mahomes is great but he can't play defense too.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I say 49ers are going to win the super bowl. GO 49ERS GO. Going to be a close game I think but I have said that about games before. I was wrong before on predictions. Lol.