Steph Curry

mariel619

mariel619

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you dont know basketball if you think he is one dimensional.
how does he get to the hoop with such ease and flair?

you guys only see one thing because that is what bandwagon fans see on espn etc, you can't see the other things because you don't really know the game,
if you do know the game then your just being a hater.

i don't think he is the best but he is on his way, when father time catches up to bron, kd etc.

V

vwls

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So, I didn't realize that Seth is in the League, now. He apparently did really well at Summer League 2015, but I don't remember hearing about it. Has anyone seen him play with the Kings?

mariel619

mariel619

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
naw hadn't heard about him this season, but i did know about his summer league explosion, the kid can play, he did ok at DUKE even tho im UNC til death

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
about to break Jordan's single season win total.. he has game.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tough loss last night but i think they get 73 still

A

aleksohr

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its enough to say MVP .. He is absolutely amazing player . Im Lakers fan but this is the best player in NBA in this moment !

steved757

steved757

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tough loss last night but i think they get 73 still

Yeah I think they will break the all time record and will repeat to be back to back champions. Steph Curry is a beast and when he is hot, cant nobody stop him. The Warriors have a deep team all around and I dont see anybody beating them in a 7 games series, not even the Spurs.

F

Firstclasskaos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How bad did Steph's ankle sprain end up being? Will he miss any games?
Sure hope it's not to bad. He's one of my fav player.

SteaknEggz

SteaknEggz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lebron isnt even in the top 3 anymore. just FYI to you sports bettors i seen currry sprain his ankle 1st game against the rockets. careful on those spread bets ;)

P

penkov1990

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i`ve liked his play. It`s amazyng player and leader !

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hope they sit him out until his ankle heals. Should beat Houston easily without him.

O

OgKb

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Theres gotta be magnets in the balls or something, nobody can be that good.

F

Firstclasskaos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poor guy, out 2 weeks at least with his knee, and now cp3 goes and breaks his hand smh.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He is a rhythem guy hopefully his shot is there when he comes back . Easier road in the west now that the clippers are done with paul and griffen out for the playoffs

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
West got wide open with Curry and Clippers injuries. LeBron must be smiling big!

blackdevil724

blackdevil724

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
West got wide open with Curry and Clippers injuries. LeBron must be smiling big!
Curry wil be back for west final, but i am not so sure Lebron would like play SA more than GS...they have maybe even stronger team in relation to CLE strenghts and weaknesses

RogueRivered

RogueRivered

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Man, Steph has my kind of range. Too bad we didn't have 3-pointers back then. :)

E

Excomm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For Steph to overcome the ankle injuries through hard work and dedication and rise to the level that he has is inspiring to me.

I've got big screws in my ankles from surgery from a birth defect and I know I'll never be as good as Steph, but damn does he make me wanna try harder.

I really hope that he recovers fully from this latest low ankle sprain and MCL strain from the slip on the court and continues to play at his best. He is so lucky to have an organization and teammates that are rallying together while he is on the sideline.