Are Sports Bettings lucrative?

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It takes years to become a good sports bettor and you need advanced stats to find edges. Just like in poker, only a small percentage of people make money. The rest are breaking even or losing.

Perfect!! I think it s very difficult to be lucrative in sports betting...

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lately I have achieved a good profit betting on the Brazilian championship, a championship that I closely follow. I do not take risks in other areas because I know that I will take

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I lately play bet on 365 and you?

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like sports betting but I think its lucrative if you bet big amounts of money.I tryed one time :I bet on tennis,if I remember correctly it was on US open Del Potro X Federer I bet 7$ on Federer but unfortunatly he lost that game and I lost my 7$ dollars.

Last edited:
R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is very profitable for the house. lol
I made a few bets as of late, I was given free betting money with my poker deposit. It is funny to me that someone would risk their own money to hope to break even. If someone is supposedly supposed to win and you bet on them you make little to no money. I bet on a few MMA fights, that is what I know the most about. And for a few if you bet on one fighter and win, you will lose a little instead of gain any. That is too funny.

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sports betting is lucrative for the winners, and that includes entities that accept bets. Information and action is the key to winning for bettors, reducing risk is the key for the bookmakers - winning money by having both sides. It's best to bet on sports you watch, or get info from friends who watch other sports. Take into consideration that Vegas creates lines with the intention of getting even money on both sides, use that to your advantage.

K

KoreasFinest213

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's just hazardous of myself because the team was quoted as the favorite to win but it lost.

What ws the Line on the game? What sport? Did you take the Money Line or the Spread? I take underdogs with the Pts at times too. Search for your best game. See if there are any injuries, whos home? Is one team playin a long week of games? Or on a long road stretch? Many things factor into sports betting and you can't base your "betting" being wrong off of one Bet to pool from.

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sports are very profitable, I think it's actually better than poker to make money nowadays.

CTAPYXA

CTAPYXA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Before you make a bet you should study the latest events in a particular sport. Laborious work. I'm betting on women's tennis. While luck accompanies me.

Ignoramus380

Ignoramus380

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Experienced players who make sports bets for the first year avoid low odds, as this is an unreasonable risk.

J

JaanRaio

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dont chase action and single bet mostly and it canbe profitable but far from easy money put the time in before you bet games

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars