92.3 KB · Views: 15
OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So... doing some super-quick math (I'm assuming your multi/parlay bets lost unless you told us otherwise) you're what, losing about 91€ so far?

P86

P86

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not sure about your math but even with the loosing paralays, i'm still in profit from singles and inplays..
But loosing is part of the game too if you can't afford to loose you simply don't bet...

Last edited:
P86

P86

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Let's have another shot at Tonight's games...
5€ return 210€

Attachments

• IMG_20170525_165007.JPG
    IMG_20170525_165007.JPG
    116.8 KB · Views: 14
OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not sure about your math but even with the loosing paralays, i'm still in profit from singles and inplays..
But loosing is part of the game too if you can't afford to loose you simply don't bet...

*shrugs*

I can only go on the bets you've posted... you may well be in profit on bets you're not posting, but you're not posting them so why bother bringing them up?

Agree that if you can't afford to bet then you shouldn't be betting. But my point was you said a while back that parlays were good bets because they make money in their own right.

You've posted almost nothing but parlays, and even with a couple of them winning you're still down a large amount on them (relative to your unit sizes).

Which is just coming back to the same question I asked a few weeks ago: are you still sure parlays/multi-folds are a good idea?

P86

P86

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
*shrugs*

I can only go on the bets you've posted... you may well be in profit on bets you're not posting, but you're not posting them so why bother bringing them up?

Agree that if you can't afford to bet then you shouldn't be betting. But my point was you said a while back that parlays were good bets because they make money in their own right.

You've posted almost nothing but parlays, and even with a couple of them winning you're still down a large amount on them (relative to your unit sizes).

Which is just coming back to the same question I asked a few weeks ago: are you still sure parlays/multi-folds are a good idea?

As i told you before, i'm not relying only on paralys, in my betting strategy, i place inply bets as 5 to 100€ challenges and prematch singles.
I thought maybe it's a good idea to share some of my acca in this thread nothing else didn't ask anyone to back those bets...

P86

P86

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Let's try this 4 fold on MLS Games

Attachments

• IMG_20170526_233225.JPG
    IMG_20170526_233225.JPG
    128.1 KB · Views: 11
P86

P86

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Toronto won 5-0 so unlucky that Columbus couldn't score there but still hope we can make some profit from the singles

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I thought maybe it's a good idea to share some of my acca in this thread nothing else didn't ask anyone to back those bets...

I mean... you're proving that these bets are -EV, so in that sense I guess maybe it's a good idea that you're sharing them? :p

I know you think I'm having a go at you here, but I'm just trying to help you and everyone else that gets sucked in by these kind of bets to make more money (or lose less money).

If you really are making a profit from your singles bets, then you'd be making even more profit if you stopped making all these losing multis.

P86

P86

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I mean... you're proving that these bets are -EV, so in that sense I guess maybe it's a good idea that you're sharing them? :p

I know you think I'm having a go at you here, but I'm just trying to help you and everyone else that gets sucked in by these kind of bets to make more money (or lose less money).

If you really are making a profit from your singles bets, then you'd be making even more profit if you stopped making all these losing multis.

I'm not going to argue much more with you, i was just waiting for this bet to land to prove my point...

Attachments

• IMG_20170528_192106.JPG
    IMG_20170528_192106.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 10
P86

P86

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Let's have 2 Acca that i find interesting...

5 return 100€

Attachments

• IMG_20170530_013023.JPG
    IMG_20170530_013023.JPG
    127.5 KB · Views: 9
P86

P86

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will also spare a fiver on this longshot... For a return over 700€

Attachments

• IMG_20170530_013046.JPG
    IMG_20170530_013046.JPG
    143 KB · Views: 9
ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Drop the express for several events, big even minus this month ... I want to put a piece of green ...

AvovchikA

AvovchikA

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not going to argue much more with you, i was just waiting for this bet to land to prove my point...
Incredible. Please accept my congratulations.
Insurance before the last game?

P86

P86

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Incredible. Please accept my congratulations.
Insurance before the last game?

Was thinking about cashing out 24k before the arsenal game when i saw the starting lineup, the i thought maybe i'll stick for 20minutes see how it will play... Luckly the goal came very fast...

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

So... you're saying it's definitely your bet slip? Not someone else's you just found an image of online and posted trying to "prove" a point? :p

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is it a proven point ?

The point that multi-leg bets are almost always -EV? Yes, that's pretty much proven. The fact someone may or may not have binked a six-figure score on one doesn't change that.

It's the equivalent of someone winning a jackpot on slots or something. That person that wins the jackpot will finish up ahead, but the bet is still -EV overall. You wouldn't tell people playing slots was a smart investment.

And you're not claiming it's your bet slip any more, so I'm assuming it's not.

P86

P86

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The point that multi-leg bets are almost always -EV? Yes, that's pretty much proven. The fact someone may or may not have binked a six-figure score on one doesn't change that.

It's the equivalent of someone winning a jackpot on slots or something. That person that wins the jackpot will finish up ahead, but the bet is still -EV overall. You wouldn't tell people playing slots was a smart investment.

And you're not claiming it's your bet slip any more, so I'm assuming it's not.

Is it mine ? Isn't it ?

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is it mine ? Isn't it ?

It's almost certainly not, given it's an image that's appearing in various places on the internet and its validity is being questioned. Plus it's made in GBP and not Euros like the rest of your bets.

Which wouldn't be a big deal, except that you tried to claim it was yours until you got caught out LOL :p

Was thinking about cashing out 24k before the arsenal game when i saw the starting lineup, the i thought maybe i'll stick for 20minutes see how it will play... Luckly the goal came very fast...

P86

P86

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's almost certainly not, given it's an image that's appearing in various places on the internet and its validity is being questioned. Plus it's made in GBP and not Euros like the rest of your bets.

Which wouldn't be a big deal, except that you tried to claim it was yours until you got caught out LOL :p

Well the GBP is not a proof as i use euro in some of my accounts other is in USD... So that's not a point anyways u can say it's not mine that satisfy u...

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well the GBP is not a proof as i use euro in some of my accounts other is in USD... So that's not a point anyways u can say it's not mine that satisfy u...

Oh come on :p

The odds are also fractional, whereas all the rest of yours are decimal (which is the sensible way all odds should be, FWIW - well played), including other bet slips from what appears to be the same site.

Plus if it really was yours you just binked a six-figure score, and wouldn't have any reason to care what some random on the internet thinks. You clearly do.

It's not your bet slip. Stop pretending otherwise.

P86

P86

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Let's have a go at Tonight's games with this 4fold

Attachments

• IMG_20170602_175510.JPG
    IMG_20170602_175510.JPG
    118.2 KB · Views: 41
Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars