So, who is your pick for Super Bowl 53?

SouthparkSith

SouthparkSith

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They say defense wins championships, but in the "new era" quarterback times we're facing in the NFL, you better be able to score a decent amount of pints also :) DAH Bears are looking good, but perhaps the Saints can take the home field advantage to the bank this year.
As far as the AFC goes...the Chiefs of course are looking like a "hot team" coming in...and so are the Colts and Ravens. Watch out for the Ravens. If they can score enough offensive points, their defense might be a key factor. Colts are a "sleeper" team if they can get past first round and keep momentum going.
Should be an exciting playoffs and Super bowl. Okay, so my prediction?>>>HMMM...I'm going to go Chiefs / Saints.
So I'm originally from Indiana and the reason I went it's Bears was simply because the only Superbowl Manning won in Indy was against the Bears it would be fitting for Luck to win one against them too.

A

animalitymk3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a fan of Tom Brady. I am hoping the cowboys will beat the saints in the playoffs but it doesn't seem likely. I want to watch Brady in the super bowl. I have been watching him for over 10 years.

C

cook420

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Da Bears

Anyone but NE AGAIN! My giants stunk this year.

Hello forum i am a newbie

B

brettlums

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hopefully the Pats will make it again but our record on the road is trash. At least we have the bye and then a home game.

PelyaMX

PelyaMX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Guess who is my favorite considering my avatar? =)))))

PelyaMX

PelyaMX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
But seriously... personally me, I'm sick & tired of whatching Patriots in Finals.. so trully hope that they will not get to the Final... Hope it'll be Kansas - they do deserve it.
From NFC probably - Saints (but Rams is also damn strong this season).
So my predistion is the same as Bookmakers say .))))

RutgersOneTime

RutgersOneTime

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After the games yesterday, I'm still sticking with the Saints. I just think they are one of the teams with the "elite" offenses, and out of that group they have the best defense.

C

cheeeer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Every time I hear about Super Bowl I recall dialog after the game in New York.
- Ugh, we missed the game!
- There was the game?

Though they show cute funny advertisement during break.

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If the chargers can sneak by the patriots they will have a tough game with either the chiefs or the colts. The colts are looking very good but the chiefs have to break the first round curse. I see the chargers v chiefs with the chargers on top. on the other side i see saints v rams and i think the saints experience will win there. saints v chargers drew gets his second ring

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
super Bowl

My hopes would be the Saints and the Chargers and The Saints coming out on top as Winners .

Like others just tired of seeing the "Brady Bunch" again and again and again.

Go Saints!

ChiTownRon

ChiTownRon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Doh! Bears really screwed that one up!

K

klada152

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Saints - New England Brady wins

sidenotch

sidenotch

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well, now that the bears are out...

Who are you picking to make the super bowl?

I'm going with Chiefs Vs Bears. And of course I have to go with Bears winning it all!
Hard to pick an NFC winner yet...thought the Bears would go further, so Eagles are looking good coming off that win. Of course there's the "Road Thru New Orleans">>>Go Saints! Chiefs should handle anyone who comes their way, but we'll soon see. The Colts are a VERY HOT team coming into the playoffs. HMMMM, Lets do the Colts vs the Saints :)

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
super bowl

Personally I think these year we will have the LA chargers against the Kansas City Chiefs. They have both been playing great this season and Kansas City quarter back has a crazy arm. However its gonna be tough with the RAMS defense playing like they have all season.

J

jbear54321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm rooting for Rams vs Chiefs but I think it will be Chiefs vs Saints.

R

Richdublin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hate to say it but u can't discount Brady, and there is something about the chiefs that puzzle me can't put my finger on it but I just don't think in the play offs white heat they will produce. Could be completly wrong on that one we will see.
Eagles Christ how many lifes have they got???? Still think saints will be through that so for me...... pats v saints

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know it sounds crazy but for me the teams that go to the Super Bowl are the Patriots and the Rams. The Patriots have the experience and Tom Braidy, while the Rams a combination of Todd Gurley and Jared Goff which for me (I know that it's not like that in numbers) make it the best offensive in the league

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So that was a pretty chalky divisional round, 1 v 2 and 1 v 2 for the conference championships.

Chiefs v Saints for the Superbowl IMO.

lovemiscou

lovemiscou

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
New England Patriots, with Brady's experience and skills should win the super bowl.

FanatsLV

FanatsLV

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After last year final disaster New England should take it home this year without doubt. I'm not big fan of American football but superbowl is something cool :)

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Patriots right back where they belong ,won’t be easy but I can see another title coming