ronda vs floyd who wins and why

J

Julio Andre

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I fel mad for ronda, will never be the same after this.

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I fel mad for ronda, will never be the same after this.[/. Life is strange like that sometimes, she may have needed to be humbled and now we might see a much more determined and more focused Ronda we will see. Good luck at the tables

mitozgd

mitozgd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Omg Floyd would beat the living shit out of her, what are you guys talking about? He would beat her with just one arm. I don't like Mayweather, I respect him for what he achieved in boxing but he would destroy 3 Rondas in 3 minutes.

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Omg Floyd would beat the living shit out of her, what are you guys talking about? He would beat her with just one arm. I don't like Mayweather, I respect him for what he achieved in boxing but he would destroy 3 Rondas in 3 minutes.

Ok cool you have the right to your opinion but sorry he is a defensive fighter not a hitter so she may have more of a chance then you give her credit for also would be great to see a woman beat that A$$ who's with me

Greg0201

Greg0201

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
shes not beating no guy she that gets paid to fight..

she lost to another girl so idk why people think she can beat him..

i hate him more then almost anyone and i still know he would win haha

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyone has their own opinions and that's cool but some of you are taking shots at each other let's keep the guns down and the conversations up have fun with this and she was undefeated when this was first posted i guess I am a Floyd hater no man has the right to put his hands on a female but you are right he is the champ for now but if you have a heart where is the honor in that. Good luck at the tables