Roma x Liverpool

CylleP

CylleP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oops, sorry for the translation)

I wanted to write that there will be another meeting, and Liverpool will have the opportunity to score another goal

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Extremely difficult for Roma, but not impossible.

They need to do a second "miracle". They have pretty good team to be honest and at their home they are a very dangerous team, but still it's very difficult. Liverpool is perhaps the best team in Europe right now with the best front line. Mohamed Salah is simply the best player in the world right now.

blef mashine

blef mashine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's good that Roma have scored two goals, the draw will be interesting. I would like Roma to win the Champions League, and not just Real Bayern, only the same clubs conquer. In the run of Roma I'm cheering for you:):):)

Vladimir Smugly

Vladimir Smugly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that Liverpool will not get an easy walk in Rome. I'm not sure that Roma will manage to create another miracle and play 3-0. But in any case in Rome there will be a battle. Sallah is really unmatched, but this is just one good season, let's see what will happen in the next 3-5 years with this player. If he continues to progress, then he will take more than one golden ball.

ChrisDavidson

ChrisDavidson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
5 - 2 it's very interesting)) Roma has already won Barcelona 3-0 at home. I think it will be very hot)

Organize a Home Poker Game