Rolland Garros 2020

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who will win 2020 Roland Garros starting in few days? Will Rafa Nadal clinch his record 13th title or Novak Djokovic will win his second title in Paris? Is Dominic Thiem ready for second consecutive grand slam title? Many questions without answers at the beginning of the last Grand slam for this year.

A

Alexkaria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who will win 2020 Roland Garros starting in few days? Will Rafa Nadal clinch his record 13th title or Novak Djokovic will win his second title in Paris? Is Dominic Thiem ready for second consecutive grand slam title? Many questions without answers at the beginning of the last Grand slam for this year.

my opinion is that Nadal can't win this tournament . maybe Tim . but Djokovic has the most chances

georgel2384

georgel2384

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nadal is the favourite. Nole also have a good chance, but only if he don't hit any referee with a ball. :D I don't think what happend with Nole at US Open was fair, and this will give him an extra motivation to win the French Open.

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nadal is definitely favorite but I think a Nadal/Djokovic final will be epic.

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As it was nice to see Djokovic not winning US Opent, it would be good to the game as well if Nadal didnt win this one.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will be happy if I see more different players reaching the last week of a grand slam tournament as it was in Us Open. Also hope Wawrinka to go back again to his old times and to do something again in Grand slam tournament.

J

jcvd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it will be a surprise winner this year because of difficult season nobody is in normal shape.

alduan009

alduan009

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
french open 2020

i think thiem can win his second grand slam..

S

st00art

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
New year, same winner, the one and only King of Roland Garros Rafael Nadal.

T

tommyboobaa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Djokovic will win. Nadal not in his best form.

H

Hanosch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think what happend with Nole at US Open was fair, and this will give him an extra motivation to win the French Open.

Just do make it clear, nothing "happened" to him. I think what happened to that women isn't fair!
And how is it not fair if there are rules on which are judged upon and you get exactly the result that is mandatory in that case? It s the definition of fairness.

georgel2384

georgel2384

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just do make it clear, nothing "happened" to him. I think what happened to that women isn't fair!
And how is it not fair if there are rules on which are judged upon and you get exactly the result that is mandatory in that case? It s the definition of fairness.
He was disqualified for a stupid accident. It was unintentional.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.I hope Djokovic will win this year Roland Garros and against Rafa Nadal in the final.Thiem is another tough player to beat.

IntenseHeat

IntenseHeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
He was disqualified for a stupid accident. It was unintentional.

Novak's conduct was a clear violation of the rules. He gave the official's no choice but to disqualify him.

As far as Roland Garros, Nadal's game is perfectly suited for the clay. That's why he has won the French Open so many times. The slow, heavy conditions give him time to get to balls. The drawn out points also favor his very physical style of play. I'm pretty sure if you cut Rafa he will bleed clay.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Halep & Wawrinka (or Thiem). I choose with my heart. :p

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wawrinka showed in his first two matches a good form. Hope he will continue to play very good and face Thiem in the 1,8 finals. That will be an epic match.

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really don't mind who wins the French Open title but not Nadal as I get tired of seeing the same person winning titles again and again. Thiem hasn't won a French Open yet so I pick him.

IntenseHeat

IntenseHeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I really don't mind who wins the French Open title but not Nadal as I get tired of seeing the same person winning titles again and again. Thiem hasn't won a French Open yet so I pick him.

Thiem looked pretty solid against Sock today, winning in straight sets. Rafa looked good too, winning 1,0 and 3, although McDonald (his opponent) was only ranked 211.

frost234

frost234

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think Novak Djokovic will win Rolland Garros this year. He plays very powerfully.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
During the first week of the performances of the players, it seems like according to the bookies that Novak Djokovic is becoming the first favorite to win the Garros instead of Rafael Nadal, which is a lit bit strange and will be very interesting to see if he will win it this year. Maybe that is due to the fact that Nadal must beat Thiem/Schwartzman to reach the final and Djokovic is not having a tough opponent to the final and the odds are for him.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
After I see Swiatek against Halep, I bet on her. 19 years old and she is so solid and have a variat game. Very impresive for Iga. :)