Real Madrid vs Bayern

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't understand why other football grandees can't impose fight to Real the third year in a row. Real doesn't look how team which can't be outplayed. but they win that is the handsome.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good tactical scheme in the field and good strategy of game, and the creativity of Cristiano Ronaldo

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now they have to face Liverpool

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This game may have served as learning for the Real

CylleP

CylleP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it is very unfortunate that Germany lost(

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well, we are waiting for a great finale of the Champions League, I'm looking forward to the great match :)

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
semi finals

both of those semis were incredible matches ; great soccer , lots of scoring and plenty of drama ! ( there were some blunders and missed calls by the refs as well of course ). my money is on real madrid in the final .

CylleP

CylleP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope Liverpool will punish the champions

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
UEFA Mistake

UEFA has made a mistake in its official website that has spread to social networks.
The organization mistakenly put up the part regarding calendar and results Liverpool as champion of the Champions League 2017/18. The team coached by Jürgen Klopp will make the final of this edition of the competition with Real Madrid on May 26 in Kiev. In the semifinal, the English

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
UEFA has made a mistake in its official website that has spread to social networks.
The organization mistakenly put up the part regarding calendar and results Liverpool as champion of the Champions League 2017/18. The team coached by Jürgen Klopp will make the final of this edition of the competition with Real Madrid on May 26 in Kiev. In the semifinal, the English
why it is casual?!, perhaps they already solved who has to win))). it is a lot of referee's mistakes and controversial decisions while there is no system of video reviews depends on referees much. stake on Liverpool, on a cup the name of the winner is already engraved))).