Real Madrid versus Paris Saint Germain

Timur23rus

Timur23rus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Madrid is obliged to win today, this is the last chance for Zidane not to be fired

Alucard

Alucard

Santoryu
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
another win!! :elefant:

We play like terrible but in the end gets the job done :D

Would be an interesting 2nd leg

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
experience of Real affected and they extended a victory. but in a return match in Paris, it will be very heavy to them to hold advantage. I think that in the second the match will be even more heads and it is very good, for us fans of spectacular soccer.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Congratulations to Real Madrid ,after 0-1 I was very anxious , but Real managed to win 3-1 , even with the last two goals in the last 10 minutes or so . But , next match won't be easy . Real should be prepared and ready , PSG is a strong team .

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Impressive! CR7 is a scoring machine. In addition, he registered a new record for the spanish club and became the first player in history to score 100 goals in the tournament by the same team.

tenor.gif

I

Isabelafsd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
REAL-PSG

I think Real is going to win the second game two because PSG don't have enough experience.

Vladimir Smugly

Vladimir Smugly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The game yesterday was very interesting. And it seems to me that the final score does not reflect all the events on the field. In three weeks we are waiting for this game is not for life and death. The fate of both coaches depends on the outcome of this confrontation. I think that one of them will lose his job. Maybe not at once but at the end of the season for sure.

A

asalco94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was a very even game where the final score could be anybody but Madrid drew their championship hierarchy to obtain the victory in the first leg, although the return will be a quality match as well. Go Madrid!! LOL

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On the near future PSG will figure that Neymar was the biggest investment of all soccer history and the worst ! Over 220 millions of Euros they could buy like 6 TOP players or more.

Jockerist

Jockerist

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PSG will win at their home stadium 4-1

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Will see about that. I don´t think so Mate. Real Madrid is not on top shape lately but 4 goals in one match on Champions League. Check the history and see how long since that last happened.

K

Klito

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was a great game with all star player .. i think psg played well but when playing against a team like rma you have to be focused all the time because they have more experience and they counter attack quickly

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
he expected defeat of Real, but the team was pleasantly surprised, especially Zidane, who still remains a mystery, taking sometimes competent decisions or on the contrary failing like with Barca ... Pleases the absence of awnings the second match to the series, which inspires hope for understanding the mistakes of the past on the part of the coach and team. Really really smiled luck and above all in the face of illiteracy Emery .. whoever once again talk about the judges bought, remember not assigned a penalty on Croce at the start of the match and go to the doctor

damgold

damgold

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cristiano Ronaldo played a lot is the best in the world surely agree with me?

Jockerist

Jockerist

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I didn't see the return game. Heard the result on the news. "REAL" well played. My predictions were wrong.

ChrisDavidson

ChrisDavidson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PSG was very weak, I did not see the strength in them. With such a game it was impossible to pass Real Madrid

ebellari

ebellari

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
where is psg fans who said they will destroy maadrid???? cant see them now XD

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Neymar in PSG is shining like never before, in my opinion will defeat any team that faces, as he plays a lot of this boy, and the team helps the performance of the boy.

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
PSG showed its true face! They can not play under pressure! Perhaps they thought that the RM will play defensive, obviously they were wrong, I was wrong and I because I thought it would fight RM!