Real Madrid versus Paris Saint Germain

A

asalco94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is your prediction, is it the best game of the round of 16?There are many interesting matches but this one takes all the looks, what do you think of this game?

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i think real madrid wins this, only chance to grab hardware this season they go all out and beat psg

Eric_A

Eric_A

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course real Madrid , it's their game to be. With the score 2:0 is my prediction , although I'm not a fan of this team let's see what happens

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just know that if Real Madrid is eliminated Zinidan leaves, a very difficult game for the forecast but still bet on Real

belka2203

belka2203

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As they say: "Let the strongest win!". And I prefer hockey., And I'm rooting for the "Red car".:party:

Gohaku94

Gohaku94

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Psg might finally eliminate one of the teams they are trying to get to their level. But i believe Real might still delay that for another year.

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I Hope RM Win CR7 vs Neymar this will be a good game

nera75

nera75

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, not real now is not the same, Yes, and last year, PSG also a little bit was not enough, judging by the latest results of the championships, then I think PSG chances more and Neymar in good shape!

Ivansito26

Ivansito26

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PSG win ..

now is that the PSG must show the many millions that they spent for the squad they have today ... not those league games now to be measured with the big ones.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am glad that these teams met. I have no sympathies for both clubs. I don't want that they won a Champions League in this to year.
but it will be interesting to look at this opposition. not an exit in a next round, will be kick on reputation of both clubs. chances are equal, I wait for many heads and an intrigue till last minutes of the second match.

csubu

csubu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my favourite team is the real.. but the PSG is better NOW

wrabinho

wrabinho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i thin that first match will be draw 1:1

E

exabit

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that real madri still wins and much higher than Psg

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think he's going to win Paris Saint Germain ....Real Madrid is not going through a good time, besides he's Paris Saint Germain playing very well, but they're doubtless the only winners we're going to make the spectators see that show, he's going to make a big show

molodoi3000

molodoi3000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hala Madrid! 2-1 Home and Away 1-1

Jockerist

Jockerist

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not know how the result will end in both games. But I think that PSG will beat the Spanish team and will continue in the tournament.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the feeling is that PSG will be held this season, but Real Madrid is Real Madrid, in the Champions League they are always on top so that awesome football awaits us.

E

Enthusiast

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In Real Madrid, things are going badly well and PSG on the contrary shows a good result and also the affairs with the appointment of a new coach for the real may have a great influence on this game and it will definitely be the last game for Zidane if he loses it and in PSG also very big ambitions for this league champions so I think the match will be very interesting

E

Edson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't like both teams but I think it will be 1:1

D

Drogba161

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Real Madrit

I think the real win is easy!

TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
i predict over 1.5 goals in first half, and PSG will win this game.Anyway ths will be an very intresting match :D

nera75

nera75

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good evening everyone I think Real Madrid will win with a difference of 2 or more Ball