Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Girona - Real Madrid today and I think Real Madrid will take the victory. I predict they will score 2+ goals, so a bet at Real Madrid's win + over 2.5 total goals if we find it at 2.00+ is very very good. Atletico and Barca are the favourites this year in Spain, but Real will fight hard for the title. In general, pretty good games today in Spain.

JPBRITO1993

JPBRITO1993

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
in my opinion the Real Madrid will maintain its reign in Spain is the giant with a very high quality cast

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Easy day yesterday for Real Madrid.

They got behind in the score early eough, but they managed to come back with a brutal turnaround. They played well yesterday and I think week per week they will become better and better.

We will have big fight in Spain this season for the title. We will see.....

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I hope to see again Zidane as Real's coach in the near future, and I was also one of so many that supported Ronaldo to stay in Real . I don't like watching him now in Juve .

It's a bit early to make my mind if Real has an effective roster to fight for all titles . Ofcourse I am optimistic and I support Real 100% , the players it already has are great and now they will show their true value and strenght , especially Gareth Bale . I think he wanted a chance to prove sth more for himself , now is the time :)

AvovchikA

AvovchikA

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The decline of results is inevitable, if not this season, then in the near future

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Real Madrid started a good start to the season, see how they will play against strong teams:rolleyes:

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
To be honest, I am a bit surprised about Real Madrid so far.

Of all the Big-3 teams in the Spanish league (Real Madrid, Barcelona, Atletico Madrid) they seem to be in the best condition. They score like hell and it seems they have found the way to make Ronaldo's departure meaningless.

We will have tough battle in Spain this season. We will see.....

pandaboy

pandaboy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
real madrid have good team. they young and want to win. now they are stronger even they have cr7. and they have better coach who worked already with most key players

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Whoever they play Real Madrid are a great team, there is no more important than the players, as there are so good! As Gareth Bale said, the team without Cristiano Ronaldo is now more as a team, everyone shines, not a single player!

Shishkin30

Shishkin30

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Real Madrid this season will be easier. Now they do not have a leader, now they are all leaders of their club)))

J

jekas1k

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hey need a good forward , in the attack there is no one to score :)