Real Madrid third force of Spain

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
without zidane and without cristiano ronaldo will be that the real will be the third force of the Spanish champion?

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
they need a good forward , in the attack there is no one to score :)

THbc19

THbc19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree. This shows that the big stars in football represent so much more than just a great player.

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The manager is key to the team's success, without Zidane there is a little left.And ofcourse i think they are not going to be champions next year.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Real Madrid will take 3rd place in the championship in Spain, and in the Champions League it will reach a maximum to stage 1/8

Maikychan

Maikychan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I think Real Madrid will be 'Third force of Spain' this season 18-19.

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
This will be a good season at Spain.

Atletico Madrid is very solid team this year and I think they are in the most favourite position to win the title this season after many years. I think Atletico Madrid and Barcelona will be the teams that will fight for the title. Barca is very good too. I don't know what will happen with Dembele though.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They will hire good players for sure. The young player from Flamengo is already there. Very good. Let´s see how he goes on the High level leagues. After 6 months a year if he is going well, he can stay some years.
Once a great player said. "The hardest is to stay in Real Madrid" Everyday you need to do your best.

shamanalix

shamanalix

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are still a lot of excellent players on Real Madrid. But I find it difficult to root for them without Cristiano. Zidane was a greatly unappreciated coach, I hope he winds up somewhere big soon (Manchester United?). This will be Bale's big chance to step up and recapture the plaudits and glory once expected of him.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
they need to to hope bale has a insane season to have a chance of 2 in the league and i finally think the champions league rain of titles is over this year and they lose to juventus if they play them

A

asalco94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think we have to wait for the shooting of the team in the season, I think if the FC Barcelona is the big favorite, but Madrid and the athletic are even.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There will be no champions this year. I think Real Madrid is getting a lot worse this year. A new team is being built in Madrid, the third place is realistic in the championship. I hope Atletico Madrid wins Laliga.

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I think that today Real Madrid win take the vistory versus Hetafe. To be honest, I believe that Real Madrid will score 3+ goals. A good bet in this game is Real Madrid to win plus over 2,5 goals in total. Real don't have so bad team. They just need some time to find their pace.

JPBRITO1993

JPBRITO1993

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Real Madrid and a great club with great players will surely keep their dynasty

JPBRITO1993

JPBRITO1993

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree. This shows that the big stars in football represent so much more than just a great player.
Real Madrid has several players who are among the best ... the star left but the constellation remains

Everbane

Everbane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Without CR7 fighting spirit of the team is not what it was .. Yes, and without Zidane, too hard to have .. Let's see what happens! Personally, my opinion is that I think the top 3 is not more!

JPBRITO1993

JPBRITO1993

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
CR7 was a benchmark of achievements for the team but the real one has a lot of individual quality for sure will keep the level

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not a fan of real Madrid. but I don't think real without Zidane and Ronaldo will stop being real. they are the biggest Grand football. even if this season they will not be able to win the trophy, it is not critical for them, after their last achievements in the Champions League. this club has always sought strong players and coaches.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
talent

Real Madrid has great talent, depth and plenty of money . I expect them to have another fine season .I will try to watch every chance I get .

E

Edson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't worry, they'll back on 2 place :)
(Said Barcelona supporter) :p

kasra32

kasra32

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not agree with your words at all

F

fantasyyboyy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As a fan of Real Madrid, no matter who the players come and go, the club will always be great, and as shouting only team jersey is enough to take the victory in the match!

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One thing is true, without the other Countries players, Real Madrid will be nothing. If the team was with only Spanish guys, will be very low quality game and not even close to play the Champions League.

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think Real have lost much with the departure of CR7 and Zidane