ready for champions league tomorrow?

andsws

andsws

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
Barcelona has an easy game at home but for Liverpool will be a game of life and death. IMHO Bayern will win because they have more experienced players.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
what do you mean by that? thats not a name I use at any poker site I play in

Are you really that stupid to not know what gloryhunter means? I hope not.
I thought you said you were barca fan so i had every reason to ask it :rolleyes:
It's so easy to support teams who win all the time, isn't it ...

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol

lol no need to insult me, you are only reflecting your anger on yourself.

I thought you were asking if i was nicknamed gloryhunter in any pokersite.

I dont support them, im just a fan that enjoys watching them play and I decided to be a barca fan because I liked the way they played when I started seeing professional soccer and how they brought a new passing game that changed soccer as it was known before.

Still I was very different before from now, I would get mad when they lost lol now I just enjoy the game not really care too much about the results but still enjoy watching them
Are you really that stupid to not know what gloryhunter means? I hope not.
I thought you said you were barca fan so i had every reason to ask it :rolleyes:
It's so easy to support teams who win all the time, isn't it ...

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Excellent ... watching the champions league matches is the maximum ... I think Barcelona will beat Lyon and move on to the next round ... but Bayer's game against Liverpool is very even ... anyone can win .. .. let's wait and see if Bayer in their home condition can take advantage of that and win the game ..!