123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lyon vs barca?

bayern vs liverpool?

what are youre predictions?

Im goind for barca liverpool lets see how it goes, barca had a tough time scoring in the weekend.

FernA9ndo

FernA9ndo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
big matchs at the week. Barcelona and Liverpool to win.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lyon vs barca?

bayern vs liverpool?

what are youre predictions?

Im goind for barca liverpool lets see how it goes, barca had a tough time scoring in the weekend.
we are always ready. I don’t understand the author, what is the problem with the general theme? too few people talk about sports, why flood and create existing themes? I don’t mind of course, maybe I don’t understand something, please explain to me

J

Jam_V92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Barcelona and Liverpool will win

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
we are always ready. I don’t understand the author, what is the problem with the general theme? too few people talk about sports, why flood and create existing themes? I don’t mind of course, maybe I don’t understand something, please explain to me

Maybe people honestly think we need like 5+ threads about same competion, match etc :rolleyes:

Luckily for you your Champions League thread is still the most popular one so far this season and probably will stay this way until final in Madrid is over. :cool:

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe people honestly think we need like 5+ threads about same competion, match etc :rolleyes:

Luckily for you your Champions League thread is still the most popular one so far this season and probably will stay this way until final in Madrid is over. :cool:
Yes, I’m not too concerned about my topic. Separating topics into subtopics, I think that because of this, people talk less and speak only about their favorite teams, and together we can discuss all games as a whole in an impartial way. I am not against this case, but in general they create topics and disappear without communication[emoji106] [emoji108] [emoji57] [emoji41]

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very interesting and good matches .. I expect many tactical and dancing classes for the player many goals too.

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
We will two interesting games tonight.

The match at the Anfield isn't easy for Liverpool. Bayern Munich is in good condition over the last days, so I predict goals from both sides.

The Lyon-Barcelona match has Barceloba as the favourite and I think this will be also a game with goals from both sides.

keontayB

keontayB

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lyon - Barcelona - Both Teams To Score
I think its a gift for us. My prediction for this match is 1-2 1-3 2-3

On the other side, im totally confused. Maybe a draw.

cubons

cubons

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What a disaster [emoji28] no goals tonight at all

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I saw the Liverpool - Bayern Munich match. Liverpool didn't play well, Bayern's will prevailed. In a difficult situation Liverpool, it is very difficult to win in Munich. But imagine a similar surprise in rematch.I think Bayern Munich wins and goes on.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I saw the Liverpool - Bayern Munich match. Liverpool didn't play well, Bayern's will prevailed. In a difficult situation Liverpool, it is very difficult to win in Munich. But imagine a similar surprise in rematch.I think Bayern Munich wins and goes on.

Liverpool don't even need to win in Munich as any score draw would knock Bayern out :cool:

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I was just trying to start a conversation about todays game to read other people opinions about what they though was going to happen today, I don't understand that if you don't mind people talking about sports you waste your time writting a message complaining about people talking about sports. My title may have not been the best one but no one was talking about the champions league and I think it was perfectly fine creating a thread about it and I would do it again.

J

jofieloviedo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was good

I was expecting champions league so much and specially the match between liverpool and bayern munich and it was cool a really closed match I was waiting for many goals at least 3 goals but well I guess it was a good match and now we have to wait until the next match on the other hand the match between barcelona and lyon it did disappointed me and the reason why is because I was waiting for barcelona to score goals and win they haven't won matches lately and I want them to play better.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
but no one was talking about the champions league and I think it was perfectly fine creating a thread about it and I would do it again.

No one was talking about CL? Are you sure about it :rolleyes:

So it's perfectly fine creating another thread about particular event/match etc instead of using already-existing threads for discussion am i right :rolleyes:

maksonios

maksonios

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, can’t wait and here’s my predictions:
Lyon 1 - 2 Barcelona
Liverpool 2 - 2 Bayern

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
We will two interesting games tonight.

The match at the Anfield isn't easy for Liverpool. Bayern Munich is in good condition over the last days, so I predict goals from both sides.

The Lyon-Barcelona match has Barceloba as the favourite and I think this will be also a game with goals from both sides.

Amazing forecasts.....

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No one was talking about CL? Are you sure about it :rolleyes:

So it's perfectly fine creating another thread about particular event/match etc instead of using already-existing threads for discussion am i right :rolleyes:

The day before the match I did not see any other thread about yesterdays games, that is why I created a thread specially about yesterdays game.

Maybe you have a thread where you always talk about champions league, apparently by ulgromkii, that for some reason it bothered you that I created a thread to talk about the team I am fan of (barca) and see what other peoples opinion was on the game.

I can't be sure to see every thread that maybe you are still commenting on it... would be rather hard right? but I am sure that If I did not see any thread talking about it I can perfectly make one to try and start a conversation and if someone is already discussing the exact same thing they might get consolidated or maybe everyone just talks on one of them, no harm done right?

no need to get mad right? ;)

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
champions league thread

Also, please let me know what thread you guys are talking about send me the link because I still cant find it.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
nice win by man city down 2-1 playing 10 men come back and get the win

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wednesday's matches were much more exciting. Atletico Madrid's two-goal victory, 0-0 after the first half, i think it was a surprise.
Schalke 04 - Manchester City was the most exciting match. This year, the Manchester City in the Champions League most likely to win!