pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dislike he's coming to Leicester FFS - throws money from car 🚨 🚨
I must admit - this for me might be one of our best transfers albeit out of the club for a great price. I have been wanting us to sell him for ages, dead wood my friend. very happy, good luck the foxes.

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I must admit - this for me might be one of our best transfers albeit out of the club for a great price. I have been wanting us to sell him for ages, dead wood my friend. very happy, good luck the foxes.
He's left for a club that's won something in the last 30yrs. Ambition - Spurs pretty football wins little. Facts don't lie

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Different Season, same Spurs.

Leicester 1 Tottenham 1

We have to put chances away at this level, i have also sent a search party out for Son Heung Min :)

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He's left for a club that's won something in the last 30yrs. Ambition - Spurs pretty football wins little. Facts don't lie
No the facts don't lie, this wasn't about winning trophies, this was an honest view from myself and thousands of spurs fans.
Good luck to the lad.
Leicester are the success story of this generation football wise and that achievement alone is probably unlikely ever to happen again in my lifetime, what 5000-1 to win the PL and then to follow it up with the FA cup and relegation in same season.
I for one like Leicester and hope they stay up this season.

nasty bent gorilla

nasty bent gorilla

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I think Arsenal will sneak it this year. Everton have the second longest run in English top division at 69 years, but will be relegated.

theoxy

theoxy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Chelsea can get back into the top 4 in the new season. Manchester City, Arsenal and Liverpool will also be in the top 4. This season will be without sensations, as Manchester City will win again. Leicester, Ipswich and Nottingham are likely to relegate from the Premier League. :unsure:
I dont agree about Chelsea , chelsea this season looks terrible with new young players . Max top 10 for chelsea this season.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I dont agree about Chelsea , chelsea this season looks terrible with new young players . Max top 10 for chelsea this season.
Against Manchester City they played not worse. And if they had scored that goal at the end of the first half, they could have counted on points against the current champion. :unsure:

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Arsenal will sneak it this year. Everton have the second longest run in English top division at 69 years, but will be relegated.
They have to buy a striker i feel, if they finish 2nd or worse to City, the pressure will start to ramp up on Arteta, the club know they need a 25 goal a season striker, its crucial, the rest of the team is excellent, can you see Havertz returning 25 plus goals, I cannot.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Against Manchester City they played not worse. And if they had scored that goal at the end of the first half, they could have counted on points against the current champion. :unsure:
I agree - Chelsea were not bad at all and i think they definitely deserved a goal, they are dangerous on the counter and will clearly play that way against the big teams, City were clever though - they kept Palmer quiet and Kovacic was superb.

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No the facts don't lie, this wasn't about winning trophies, this was an honest view from myself and thousands of spurs fans.
Good luck to the lad.
Leicester are the success story of this generation football wise and that achievement alone is probably unlikely ever to happen again in my lifetime, what 5000-1 to win the PL and then to follow it up with the FA cup and relegation in same season.
I for one like Leicester and hope they stay up this season.

Fair play and nice reply, I was to throwing the fishing line out but no fish caught 😄 Spurs hammered us 1st half a point was most welcome 🫶

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fair play and nice reply, I was to throwing the fishing line out but no fish caught 😄 Spurs hammered us 1st half a point was most welcome 🫶
Yep I knew you were and I wasn't biting, grown up reply here from an old man lmao

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Week 2 Saturday fixtures. Relegation battles start 🔥

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My bottom three predictions are Ipswich, Southampton and Forest but boy its hard to call this year.
Everton are perennial dodgers - Leicester need the decision about possible points deduction to go in their favour also.
Its a mighty tough call this season, probably one of the tightest races for a few years but there are a few teams that lack depth and quality.

We shall see...

olejean

olejean

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Arsenal could be a surprise in addition to Manchester City, because every next season their play becomes more skillful and confident. I hope Manchester United will also get in the top three.

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not sure why it hasn't been
My bottom three predictions are Ipswich, Southampton and Forest but boy its hard to call this year.
Everton are perennial dodgers - Leicester need the decision about possible points deduction to go in their favour also.
Its a mighty tough call this season, probably one of the tightest races for a few years but there are a few teams that lack depth and quality.

We shall see...
Not sure why they can't get it resolved either way. 4th from bottom is a win for me whatever the outcome 🎯

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I think Arsenal can do it this year, I have a feeling city will slip up enough times, although, maybe I'm just hoping!!

Then city then Liverpool, maybe Man U will sneak into the top 4!

For relegation its very hard to look beyond the promoted teams, which is a sad state of affairs indeed. Although I have a sneaking suspicion, which could just be hope again, that Ipswich could just avoid the drop. I don't support them, but its a great story! If they do, Forest could def be in the mix!!

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That Aston VIlla vs Arsenal is a great game to watch tomorrow morning..I hope Arsenal can win the game.

10gerka

10gerka

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The premiere is always exciting to watch, I think Manchester City will be the new champion, they are a great team, I hope the others put up a fight this season.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well top team round up of the weekend saw Arsenal win a tight game versus Villa who if they had their scoring boots on (Ollie!) then it would have been much closer, that said - Arsenal looked formidable but teams will look at them and think - counter attack with pace because Villa stretched them a lot during periods of the game.

City were city and personally i think bringing back Gundo was a masterstroke and maybe the difference this year, i rate Gundo highly. If people havent got Haaland in their fantasy team - they are mad because he is one of only a few strikers who pretty much is going to get you 3 hat tricks at least a season., the guy is back to his best.

At time of compiling this round up, Liverpool had beaten Brentford 2-0 with a good display and looked seriously dangerous, i think Liverpool have a shout this year, how they fare against other big teams will be crucial of course.

Man Utd got what they deserved, they were super poor v Brighton and Spurs rounded off a good home victory 4-0 against a poor Everton side.

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What do you think to your latest signing my friend?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/ced1544jjqdo
Need a dislike button for this one. Got a guy called Cannon who looked good for a few games last season, he has zero chance of succeeding with Cooper. Bad business, Skipp looked ok with Winks all be it V Fulham. Praying for points.

Easy win V the toffees for you guys 👏 win the games you should always important

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Need a dislike button for this one. Got a guy called Cannon who looked good for a few games last season, he has zero chance of succeeding with Cooper. Bad business, Skipp looked ok with Winks all be it V Fulham. Praying for points.

Easy win V the toffees for you guys 👏 win the games you should always important
Yep - at home we have got to be a monster as on the road we are or have been far more miss than hit although this season i can see signs Ange has got us set up to be more defensively tough and Porro and Romero on form would get into much better teams right now. early days but 4 points from 6 is the start and on we go.

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I have to believe that Arsenal can do it, 3 key injuries on the city squad should be enough to seal the deal

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have to believe that Arsenal can do it, 3 key injuries on the city squad should be enough to seal the deal
Thats called pinning your hopes, i think Arsenal need to focus on their own squad and most importantly that missing piece of the jigsaw - a striker who can get you a minimum return of 20 goals a season.