Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
New season starts Friday 16th August 2024

Who's favourite in your eyes ❓ can't not back Man city.

Praying Leicester some how stay up 🙏

Place your bets 🎯🎯

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think Chelsea can get back into the top 4 in the new season. Manchester City, Arsenal and Liverpool will also be in the top 4. This season will be without sensations, as Manchester City will win again. Leicester, Ipswich and Nottingham are likely to relegate from the Premier League. :unsure:

Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
It seems so long now since the Euros, football withdrawl symptoms have definitely kicked in.

I'm just hoping NUFC have less of an injury problem in the new season with playing fewer games though we have already lost Wilson for the first game of the season so it might follow a similar trend.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My candidates for the new season are Liverpool and Manchester City.A surprise could be Leicester.

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Will Manchester City win the league again? We'll see...

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Man City gotta be favorites again .

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
My candidates for the new season are Liverpool and Manchester City.A surprise could be Leicester.
leicester , really ? others see them being returned to a lower division !

D

Dougana

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Guardiola is going to win the premier league one more time!

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1 more sleep and it starts again

Man poo v Fulham Friday night

RonanPERNA

RonanPERNA

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In this new season I think Real Madrid or Manchester City lifted the cup.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Please, anyone but city or arsenal. Liverpool needs to make some moves, Newcastle looks shaky.. spurs or villa top 3.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If Arsenal buy a quality striker, they have a real chance, i feel Liverpool are going to be strong this season but i cannot see anyone beating Man City to their 5th in a row title.
Yesterdays result was a real battle with Man U managing to just pip Fulham with several wasted chances to put the cottagers out of reach.
Today's game at 12.30 BST sees newly promoted tractor boys Ipswich Town take on Liverpool - if Salah is on form, it could be a rout.

M

martDdart

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
In my opinion:Füllkrug has arrived in West Ham and as a result of that Hammers will be champions and among the top five with Liverpool,City,Gunners and Spurs.Joker:Villa.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion:Füllkrug has arrived in West Ham and as a result of that Hammers will be champions and among the top five with Liverpool,City,Gunners and Spurs.Joker:Villa.
I do believe West Ham have shown some real positive intent this season and have made some interesting and quality signings.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Important victory by Liverpool.Ipswich played very well during the first half but, fortunately, the best team appeared in the last 30 minutes.Congratulations to Salah on both his assistance and goal.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
lol.sorry , that's not gonna happen

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Top 8 at best for me. Maresca sacked by October

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Oliver Skipp is leaving Tottenham

As announced by Fabrizio Romano, Spurs have accepted the newly-promoted club's bid for Oliver Skipp. "Vulpile" will pay 25 million euros for the definitive transfer of the Englishman + another 5 million euros as performance bonuses.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

As announced by Fabrizio Romano, Spurs have accepted the newly-promoted club's bid for Oliver Skipp. "Vulpile" will pay 25 million euros for the definitive transfer of the Englishman + another 5 million euros as performance bonuses.
As a die hard Tottenham fan, i am jumping for joy at this news - decent money for an average player, the rebuild continues.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Important victory by Liverpool.Ipswich played very well during the first half but, fortunately, the best team appeared in the last 30 minutes.Congratulations to Salah on both his assistance and goal.
Salah looked very good and on his game, when he plays well, he gets into any team and Liverpool will need him to be firing this season if they want silverware and at a minimum, a return to Champions league top table.
I have a strong feeling however that this is Salah's last season.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Top 8 at best for me. Maresca sacked by October
I think West Ham have done some excellent business this summer but as we have seen with many other teams, buying players en masse is one thing, getting them to gel together on the pitch is another, that said - i like the West Ham work ethic and model and feel they will definitely improve on last season, against Villa - they were outmatched against a very good and deserved top 4 team.
Chelsea for me - quite a comedy going on over there at Stamford Bridge - interesting fact, they were 500+ seats empty for the game versus City, now if you are not packing out the place against the Champions, you have to ask why.

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Dislike he's coming to Leicester FFS - throws money from car 🚨 🚨