Premier League Champion

D

DesertStorm46

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably Liverpool or Chelsea. I would hope that man utd can end in the top 4.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
man city is the best from and start to build a little gap

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope that Chelsea will put up a fight. Unfortunately, they don't look good in the last games:(

D

Davey_H

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The situation at the moment, with so many players having to isolate and therefore unavailable, everyone's having to utilise their squad, and City seem to be the only club with the strength in depth to win no matter what team they put out.
With their resources, Chelsea should be able to do that too but the games against Everton and Brighton would suggest otherwise.
Liverpool have a great first team and their back-ups can fill in for the odd game here and there and excel (especially Origi) but have difficulty sustaining that form.
So with that in mind, I'd say City. That's why they've been able to pull away in recent weeks.
Watch them drop points at Arsenal tomorrow after I've said all this!

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The situation at the moment, with so many players having to isolate and therefore unavailable, everyone's having to utilise their squad, and City seem to be the only club with the strength in depth to win no matter what team they put out.
I can not remember from the last 2 months City to have a crucial player injured or have a player to be 2 weeks not playing with COVID. Chelsea had around 15 injured and COVID cases ( most of them crucial players, which are the engine of the team), Liverpool also had some COVID cases. That is the simply difference, City will become champions due to this reason. I am not saying they do not deserve, but that is a lucky title. If all the 3 teams were at full strength, it would be a dramatic season until the last round.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's not very fair to give an opinion now, but as in football anything can happen and Liverpool and Chelsea have a squad for that... I stay with the Man City :D

Asabist007

Asabist007

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
guys, every year there was a boxing day, why didn't you spend someone to know that night?