Premier League Champion

H

HeiligerKevin

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Four clubs (Chelsea, ManCity, West Ham and Liverpool) are only seperated by 4 points. It's very difficult to predict who's going to play a role in the last few games and who stays on top of the league till the end.
What do you think, who will be the winner of the Premier League?

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
three teams are likely to compete for the championship this season: Chelsea, Manchester City and Liverpool. with all due respect to West Ham, it will be good luck for them to finish in the top 4. maybe Arsenal and Manchester United will catch up and force the fight for the top 4.
the season has just begun, there is no clear favorite yet. Tottenham with the new coach hasn't lost much either.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very hard question but I'll bet on Chelsea for the following reasons:

1. They have very well balanced 22 players - on each position in the squad they have 2 equaled players or one of them is a little bit better.

2. They don't have players with big egos. In this club, the main targets are the results and nobody cares who will score the goal, who will assist, how the goal was scored, the 11 players on the pitch have only one mission - after the 90 minutes, their team to have score more goals than the opponent. This thing makes this club very solid.

3. Chelsea are not dependent on one or two players. Example - if Salah or Van Dijk get injured - Liverpool are automatically out of the title race. Liverpool are very dependent of these 2 players. If Manchester City loses De Bruyne, Dias or Cancelo, it will be very hard this team to clinch the title for the same reasons above for Liverpool team. Chelsea last month lost Lukaku, Werner, Kovacic, Mount, Kante ( for some of the matches) - their most creative and most important players and what were the results - 5 overall wins and 1 draw and 2 conceded goals ( the draw against Burnley we all know what happened - Chelsea smashed the opponent, but they were not lucky that match).

4. Until now, from the first 11 rounds, Chelsea shows very constant level against the mid-table and bottom table teams - 8 wins and 1 draw. Sir Alex before have told one thing, which is very right - the title in Premier League is winning against these kind of teams, not in the derby matches.

5. Last, but not least - Chelsea has a fantastic tactically coach. From the first day, he shows that he knows how to build this team to lift trophy after trophy. He won the Champions League and Super Cup for such a short time. Tuchel uses the most suitable formation for Chelsea - with 3 central defenders, who are having the following qualities ( higher and faster defenders with very good ball pass ), two half backs ( all of them good in defense and more in offense), two solid CDM ( one very good defensively, the other very good in offense, creating chances for forwards) and 3 attackers.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
1. Liverpool
2. Man City
3. Most likely Chelsea

Atararo14

Atararo14

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I think chelsea can make the difference this season and win premier league

BillyDuke1989

BillyDuke1989

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the English Premier League, there is traditionally very high competition, there are always several teams fighting for the first place, but I think the best of the best will be ManCity, they have a roster without weaknesses, an excellent reserve and an ingenious coach.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very hard question but I'll bet on Chelsea for the following reasons:

1. They have very well balanced 22 players - on each position in the squad they have 2 equaled players or one of them is a little bit better.

2. They don't have players with big egos. In this club, the main targets are the results and nobody cares who will score the goal, who will assist, how the goal was scored, the 11 players on the pitch have only one mission - after the 90 minutes, their team to have score more goals than the opponent. This thing makes this club very solid.

3. Chelsea are not dependent on one or two players. Example - if Salah or Van Dijk get injured - Liverpool are automatically out of the title race. Liverpool are very dependent of these 2 players. If Manchester City loses De Bruyne, Dias or Cancelo, it will be very hard this team to clinch the title for the same reasons above for Liverpool team. Chelsea last month lost Lukaku, Werner, Kovacic, Mount, Kante ( for some of the matches) - their most creative and most important players and what were the results - 5 overall wins and 1 draw and 2 conceded goals ( the draw against Burnley we all know what happened - Chelsea smashed the opponent, but they were not lucky that match).

4. Until now, from the first 11 rounds, Chelsea shows very constant level against the mid-table and bottom table teams - 8 wins and 1 draw. Sir Alex before have told one thing, which is very right - the title in Premier League is winning against these kind of teams, not in the derby matches.

5. Last, but not least - Chelsea has a fantastic tactically coach. From the first day, he shows that he knows how to build this team to lift trophy after trophy. He won the Champions League and Super Cup for such a short time. Tuchel uses the most suitable formation for Chelsea - with 3 central defenders, who are having the following qualities ( higher and faster defenders with very good ball pass ), two half backs ( all of them good in defense and more in offense), two solid CDM ( one very good defensively, the other very good in offense, creating chances for forwards) and 3 attackers.
I think that your points 1 and 2 are the most important, although there are no trifles in the "sports of high achievements". and for this alone, Chelsea deserves not only winning the championship this season, but also being in the top of Europe at least in the coming years.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that your points 1 and 2 are the most important, although there are no trifles in the "sports of high achievements". and for this alone, Chelsea deserves not only winning the championship this season, but also being in the top of Europe at least in the coming years.

Yes, exactly and we can view another interesting thing which is happening from many years in the past - this club has the best youth academy in the Premier League and now this season they are 7 English players, which are crucial part of the squad and the most important - Chelsea finally find a coach who can include them in the squad not only to put them on loan - Mount, Odoi, Chalobah, James, Chilwell, Cheek, Barkley. And look what kind of players they sold/put on loan - Conor Gallagher - the best player in Palace, Tino Livramento - one of the discoveries of the season in Southampton, Declan Rice in West Ham is a product of Chelsea academy.

This club knows how to create good English players and can start dominating in the Premier League as their produced talants are very very good surrounded with one of the best foreign players, Tuchel can build a scariest team and the results from January 2021 until know are showing that in every competition.

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Liverpool have the most chances to become champions this season in the Premier League.This club has a good squad to take the championship.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Liverpool deserve another title to be able to celebrate it this time properly on an ANFIELD stadium filled to overflowing. At the last title they won the celebration was overshadowed by pandemic restrictions.

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Liverpool and City gonna run away with it, but eventually it will goes, unfortunaly, to the blue side of Manchester.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Manchester City will be the champion. In my opinion, they have the most balanced team.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Chelsea would have won if there wasnt the totally bad luck of injuries of Kante, Chilly and Kova - their three most important players, until their injures they were on top in every competitions. Now they are having 8+ covid cases and their matches are still ongoing and Premier League are not postponing them. United and Tottenham and other teams had 3-4 cases and all their matches are postponed - Premier league rules is totally ....

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning..I think the EPL champion will be between Manchester City and Liverpool..I hope The Reds will win this season.I enjoy watching this squad , a very offensive one.But Manchester City will be very difficult to defeat.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If City get a lead...

Four clubs (Chelsea, ManCity, West Ham and Liverpool) are only seperated by 4 points. It's very difficult to predict who's going to play a role in the last few games and who stays on top of the league till the end.
What do you think, who will be the winner of the Premier League?

City are going to be very hard to catch if they build a lead of 9 points or more....Liverpool looked a bit shaky last night and teams are getting wiser to their gegenpressing now...Chelsea just drop too many points against the lower teams.

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Manchester city have most chances for win trophy

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I cannot see City dropping as many points as Chelsea and Liverpool - defensively they are too good.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
it's a race in three in my opinion: Liverpool, City and Chelsea

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
City seems to stand out from the field again, so it looks like he’ll be champion halfway through the season.
But the season is still long, so anything can happen.

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the dispute will be between Manchester City and Chelsea, but Manchester is already 6 points ahead and has great chances of winning the title.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This year it is very interesting to play for the Premier League. I would very much like to win Manchester United, but I think this is not possible this season

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
its a 2 team race its liverpool or man city