Premier League

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Manchester City 99.9% champions, Manchester United with this game do not deserve to enter the Chespion League:eek:

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
“MU” collapsed in a derby and did not help Liverpool. The fate of the title will decide the "City"

B

bzvz222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I still have my hopes up when it comes to Reds winning it this season. Burnley and Leicester could give City a run for their money. C'mon Leicester, bring on some of that 2016 magic back!!

D

Das4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope that Liverpool somehow will win, it would be a real miracle.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the Premier League everything goes to the repetition of the famous Super Finish of 2012, when the champion was determined at the final second of the season. The main thing in the layouts - the calendar. Liverpool is waiting for a home game with Huddersfield, leaving for Newcastle and playing at Anfield against Wolverhampton. City has a train to Burnley, a match with Leicester in Manchester and a season finale visiting Brighton.

• Racing Championships can theoretically end earlier (if someone runs out of steam), then everything is decidedly decided only in the 38th style. United against Chelsea (already this Sunday).

• If City defeats Watford in the FA Cup final, the European Premier League zone will expand to seven places. In this case, they will claim Wolverhampton, Watford, Everton and Leicester.

• Fulham and Huddersfield are already champion teams, and Cardiff is not yet saved with Brighton and Southampton.

L

Leopoldovec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The last round will put everything in its place

Tomorrow the champion will be determined

Intrigue until the last round

Last edited by a moderator:
ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everything will be decided tomorrow. I look forward to it. For a long time I have not seen such spectacular and truly hot seasons in the Premier League.