positive doping test in curling

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
we will remain in our opinion. I will say that only time will put everything in its place. I will allow myself one statement if the athlete who played at many tournaments, all samples are negative before the Olympics, including here in a wonderful way - a positive test, and, as you say, this drug raises concentration and attention, but not for a single reception. Think about it. I see no reason to continue to discuss further, your position is clear to me.

Fair enough.

I still don't understand your position on this though, which is it? Do you think that the IOC faked his test result, that he was "unfairly" targeted for testing, or something like "his drink was spiked"?

If you're just saying it's "suspicious" that he never tested positive for anything until now, you're taking a massive leap from there to "the IOC faked his test result or someone sabotaged him". Everyone who fails a doping test has a clean record before they get caught the first time...

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my position is that this is at least strange

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
that's exactly what they spiked. this intrigue of the IOC, after the victory of our hockey players, all screaming and spitting hatred by some mass media, and called their team without a country. but I think you've heard it yourself.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Incredible like Russian are so deep into ilegal drugs on sports. Again some cases of doping on the Winter Olympics. Shame on them !

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
unfortunately the doping has it in every sport, and there are many terrible cases like Lars Armstrong

Last edited:
krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
at first glance it seems stupid to take doping for a sport like curling but just to mention that besides doping to physically increase the power, it takes the doping for the brain to stay calm and focused

Tihiy2017

Tihiy2017

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Russia by a mind not to understand! They are dull.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sad news but Doping is everywhere. Even on Curling.
On some Sports doping it is part of the preparation and everybody takes tons of ilegal drugs. For example bodybuilding and NFL players.
Organization guys should take urine and blood test of all medal atlhetes. And surprise tests twice a year. Try to keep them clean. And punish hard the cheaters.