Portugal-France, FINAL

IronHaji1989

IronHaji1989

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
France has apparently never lost as the host!

grzech

grzech

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
storms out terribly after the semi-final match germany -Francja, judges were typically the hosts - in a similar situation can guess one hundred percent in the opposite direction judge would not risked criminal whistling for the Germans - in some cases not dictated fouls for germany- several times should give Yellow cards French, and once even she could be red - by the way germany did not seize their opportunities, but the judge did much to minus this decision with that stupid a penalty

I will be cheering for Portugal - pisses me off judges farm, moreover, french longer time in the history of the recent Irish threw - famous behavior of the hand Thery Henry at the end of the match from the ireland dug with their promotion to the big bash You would then

My tip for the match - number of goals in the match - the type - over 1.5 goals in the match and the amount of bend in the match - the type - over 9.5 bend in match- time 90 minutes

:) My types always forward, hehhe hehehe :)))

grzech

grzech

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
JUst ronaldo show really effectiveness :)

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i really think france wins this game they are the home team and are really playing good right now think they win 2-1

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You put a bet on this match? If so, on what put?

Robert Krawczak

Robert Krawczak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that France would win this game, but also i hope that we see +90' match. And maybe penalty competition ? :)

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Match starts in 3 hours. I hope we will se a good match full of actions. Go go Portugal! :)

V

vaci38

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think will win the French team showed good football , play tonight at home , will have more fans , I think that the Portuguese has nothing to look at tonight's game , played poorly on all matches, they had a lot of luck , Cristiano Ronaldo did not show anything up now apart from the last game, scored 1 goal otherwise is a shadow of what I know when he plays for real Madrid.Good luck for both teams :)

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Decision on penalties, the odds are more balanced.
France 8/1.
Portugal 8/1.

dmitriy skripka

dmitriy skripka

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What expectations of this match?

I think Portugal will play from defense,hoping for a mistake French.

I think France will win 2-0 and one of the goals to score in the last minutes.

qf2gEoj.png

the French certainly deserve to win,but the Portuguese never will win the championship, bookmakers are betting on the victory of France and I think 2016 is significant for Portugal. 1:0 victory of Portugal!

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
France will take this,this is their time.
GO GO FRANCE!

Robert Krawczak

Robert Krawczak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Portugal win 1 - 0, guys what u think about this match... I need to say it was really boring for me :/

IronHaji1989

IronHaji1989

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like CR7 dominates football right now.

Champions League and Euro Cup.

I honestly thought Germany would do better lol. This was unexpected!

IronHaji1989

IronHaji1989

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Portugal win 1 - 0, guys what u think about this match... I need to say it was really boring for me :/
I have to agree. The full 88 minutes was absolutely boring stuff and then the teams started to gamble and make more plays. That is usually how these big match 0-0 games go. Both teams play like shit and then at the last two minutes they start to go "ALL IN" lol

I'm happy though. CR7 deserves it :)

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At France! But is obvious, the bad bet also happens. Anyway, GG for Portugal and follows the game ;)

90 minutes in, was very dangerous moment, unfortunately did not score :(

Vladimir Smugly

Vladimir Smugly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my personal opinion it is a victory of Portugal coach. Losing their leader, and with the help of three replacements to completely rebuild the team game. Bravo!!! When it is seen that I do not like Ronaldo.

MTCashman

MTCashman

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most of you did not believe in the power of Portugal :D

dmitriy skripka

dmitriy skripka

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well, as I predicted 1:0 Portugal deserved to win, sorry for not put them.

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm suprised that Payet didnt get any punishment for crippling Ronaldo at the begginning of the match. I think it was deliberate and FIFA has to punish these incidents strictly!

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyway Portugal won. They deserved it! I just mention that Hungary played with Portugal in our group (result: 3-3). So I'm happy that finally hungarian football gets better and better. :)