Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
First Gold medal for my country since Rio 2016 !, at least once our Anthem will be heard !, I am also happily surprised by how Australia is dominating in the swimming events!!
I forget that we didn't get any gold medal in Tokyo. Let's see if we could get some more!!

Congrats Guatemala for its first gold medal ever! That woman on shooting had an amazing performance. Olympic record, and she didn't brake the world record because she was too exhited in the last 4 or 5 shots, because she had already won.

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I don't know who will be the winners in the medal table this year, if I can say that these games are the least attractive in a long time, for me... of course

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really enjoyed rugby because the action continues even after a tackle.

And...I really enjoyed 3-Player Basketball again because there is a lot of action instead of using time running up and down the court.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe China will win more gold medals than United States this time

seiya1989

seiya1989

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Round trip between france and argentina. It's a shame that in the end the French decided to go after the few Argentine fans instead of celebrating the victory with all their people. It still hurts them that the WORLD CUP has come to Argentina and it will continue to hurt them.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips

the dream final.. the best player of all time Djoker versus the best player in the world at the moment Alcaraz.

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Organisation has seriuos problems sometimes. In Fencing there was continious noise from the crowd because the competition was organised in paralel, at the same time in the same stadium.
Crowd was rooted for french team of course, but when there was no french team, then they supported other sport events hysterycally...

Many times it had to be stopped because fencers didnt hear the referee. Despite this hungarian male team won a gold medal. :)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The opening ceremony of the Olympic Games is just one week away. As a sports fan, this is the event that I enjoy the most. Who do you think will win the Olympic medal table in France 2024? Although I don't think there are many options beyond the United States and China. I think that this time China will take first place in the Olympic medal table.
I think Ukraine still has a chance to win! :ROFLMAO: As long as there are mathematical chances to win, until then I don't give up hope. The main thing is to win the 1st gold medal, which will start Ukraine's incredible way to win in the Olympics! :D By the way, Argentina punished Ukraine too harshly in soccer. :(

seiya1989

seiya1989

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Creo que Ucrania todavía tiene posibilidades de ganar. :Me parto de risa: Mientras haya posibilidades matemáticas de ganar, no pierdo la esperanza. Lo principal es ganar la primera medalla de oro, que será el comienzo de la increíble trayectoria de Ucrania hacia la victoria en los Juegos Olímpicos. :D Por cierto, Argentina castigó demasiado a Ucrania en el fútbol.:(
I have seen that Ukraine has great athletes in different disciplines.

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Who do you think will be in the basketball final? It's clear that one of the teams will be the United States, but who is the other team? I think it will be canada or germany, two very strong and powerful teams that can put up a serious fight against the American team.

seiya1989

seiya1989

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Who do you think will be in the basketball final? It's clear that one of the teams will be the United States, but who is the other team? I think it will be Canada or Germany, two very strong and powerful teams that can put up a serious fight against the American team.
I think it will be Germany who will reach the final and will give the United States a fight

juliannorei

juliannorei

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Acho que assistirei aos atletas húngaros e aos grandes eventos, embora tenha ficado decepcionado nas Olimpíadas depois dos escândalos de doping, assistindo a atletas masculinos ou "quase" masculinos entre as mulheres que ganharam medalhas de ouro (por exemplo, 800 m rasos, Semenya 2012, Londres).
Além disso, a Rússia é a terceira nação esportiva mais forte. Onde eles estão? Alguns deles podem competir sob bandeira neutra (Bielorrússia também). WTF? As Olimpíadas estavam prestes a deixar todos competirem, independentemente de política e guerras. Até os antigos gregos pararam a hostilidade até que as Olimpíadas durassem.
Eu poderia estar feliz porque os esportistas do meu país têm mais chance de vencer sem uma nação esportiva forte, mas eu não estou. E eu acho que para os esportistas a medalha de ouro vale muito mais depois que eles derrotaram todos os oponentes fortes, não apenas um campo enfraquecido.
I agree with you.
The Olympics could put that aside.
but the athletes wouldn't allow it, they wouldn't have respect for each other.
as has been seen in other competitions in which Russia has participated.

But because of this, China will be in first place in the table.

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some great stories being made. Love the track stuff.

seiya1989

seiya1989

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
The best tennis player of all time, he won the only thing he lacked: the Gold medal !!! Let's go Nole !!!

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I didn't like the opening ceremony . I like it as usual at stadiums , not outdoors . Anyway the games are fun to watch . And I can watch them whenever I can , that's better .

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What a great final we saw!Finally , Djokovic could win a gold medal.It was a tough game for both players but Nole was strongest in the tie -breaks.Many congratulations to the Serbian.

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I absolutely love the Olympics, watch everything I can, that's all I do for the whole two weeks, I don't care
who wins I just love them.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
As always, the United States, when it came to the opening, it was the worst opening I've seen in my life, ridiculous, horrible

seiya1989

seiya1989

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Incredible the Turk who shot with one hand in his pocket and won the silver medal

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240803_233933_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240803_233933_Instagram.jpg
    660.3 KB · Views: 2
Top 10 Games