seiya1989

seiya1989

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
The opening ceremony of the Olympic Games is just one week away. As a sports fan, this is the event that I enjoy the most. Who do you think will win the Olympic medal table in france 2024? Although I don't think there are many options beyond the United States and China. I think that this time China will take first place in the Olympic medal table.

neptunas888

neptunas888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I am confident that the United States will win the medal count, although China was very close in the number of gold medals at the last Olympics.

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The opening ceremony of the Olympic Games is just one week away. As a sports fan, this is the event that I enjoy the most. Who do you think will win the Olympic medal table in France 2024? Although I don't think there are many options beyond the United States and China. I think that this time China will take first place in the Olympic medal table.
I think I will watch hungarian sporters and the big events tho I got disappointed in olympics after doping scandals, watching male or "kinda" male sporters amongst females who won gold medals (eg 800m dash, Semenya 2012, London).
Plus Russia is the third strongest sport nation. Where are they? Some of them can compete under neutral flag (Belorussia too). WTF? Olimpics was about to let everyone to compete regardless of politics and wars. Even the ancient greeks stopped hostility till olympics lasted.
I could be happy because my country's sporters have more chance to win without a strong sport nation, but I'm not. And I think for sporters the gold medal worth much more after they defeated every strong opponents, not just a weakened field.

seiya1989

seiya1989

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Creo que veré a los deportistas húngaros y los grandes eventos, aunque me decepcioné con los Juegos Olímpicos después de los escándalos de dopaje, al ver a deportistas masculinos o "medio" masculinos entre las mujeres que ganaron medallas de oro (por ejemplo, 800 m, Semenya 2012, Londres).
Además, Rusia es la tercera nación más fuerte en cuanto a deporte. ¿Dónde están? Algunos de ellos pueden competir bajo una bandera neutral (Bielorrusia también). ¿Qué demonios? Los Juegos Olímpicos estaban a punto de permitir que todos compitieran sin importar la política ni las guerras. Incluso los antiguos griegos detuvieron la hostilidad hasta que duraron los Juegos Olímpicos.
Podría estar feliz porque los deportistas de mi país tienen más posibilidades de ganar sin una nación deportiva fuerte, pero no lo estoy. Y creo que para los deportistas, la medalla de oro vale mucho más después de derrotar a todos los oponentes fuertes, no solo a un grupo debilitado.
You're right about that. It would be the best thing for the sport if everyone could participate!

seiya1989

seiya1989

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Estoy seguro de que Estados Unidos ganará el medallero, aunque China estuvo muy cerca en número de medallas de oro en los últimos Juegos Olímpicos.
It is true that in the last Olympic Games they won only one more gold medal than China.

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
The opening ceremony of the Olympic Games is just one week away. As a sports fan, this is the event that I enjoy the most. Who do you think will win the Olympic medal table in France 2024? Although I don't think there are many options beyond the United States and China. I think that this time China will take first place in the Olympic medal table.
Anything can happened! I love Olympics games! 😍

I'm going to say Serbia! 🇷🇸

I can't wait to see this Ivana again...❤

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm eager to see new sports like Break dancing!

Can there be crossover to Break from other sports like gymnastics?

And, the Paris 2024 Olympic surfing events will take place in Tahiti !

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel sorry for canada's soccer girls. I think they could win all their games and not advance. This is so brutal. If I was them I would be kicking their disgraced coaches heads instead of the soccer ball.

seiya1989

seiya1989

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Lo siento por las chicas del fútbol de Canadá. Creo que podrían ganar todos sus partidos y no avanzar. Esto es brutal. Si yo fuera ellas, estaría pateando las cabezas de sus entrenadores caídos en desgracia en lugar de la pelota de fútbol.
Yes, it's a real shame, I don't know what they were thinking about. In addition, they had no need to do so.

seiya1989

seiya1989

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
¡Puede pasar cualquier cosa! ¡Me encantan los Juegos Olímpicos! 😍

¡Diré Serbia! 🇷🇸

No puedo esperar a volver a ver a esta Ivana...❤

Ivana is very talented and she is very pretty xd

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I will watch some sports events during this Olympics . Hopefully Greece will win some gold medals . Olympic games is great to watch .

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
gotta love beach volleyball, both the men and the women !

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It was a very ceremony and Unique, so for 😁 Let see what surprizes are going to be 😁 I hope that România will be one of the good surprizes 😄

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love these games. I look forward to these Olympic games every 4 years because I like athletics the most.

nasty bent gorilla

nasty bent gorilla

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Jean Pierre Brol Cardenas claims third place in shooting men's trap! Second Olympic medal ever for Guatemala!

seiya1989

seiya1989

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Es bueno ver que Argentina puede ganar algo sin hacer trampa, por una vez.

👍🏼
You're already tired old man. Either you stop or I talk to the administrators to see if they can do something with you. This is not a forum to search for conflicts. and pirates without English. bye

Igor G

Igor G

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think the US will take the first place, and China will probably take the second place.

Top 10 Games