Number one sport

M

myquickwit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like american football and basketball the best. I also like tennis.

wyoming4paul

wyoming4paul

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Watching - far and away football.
Playing - baseball!

malitoxdk16

malitoxdk16

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
futbol... here in my country the most popular generates many emotions

G

GIO333

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I M a bit weird because i like every sport, but my fav are judo rugby basket and football

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
European football is the most popular and coolest sport!)

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If you take the statistics and rating, then frankly, I do not know. We can assume the highest paid sports and more popular ones, such as tennis, hockey, and football.

But if you ask an athlete who has been in a great sport, and felt its taste. Then any such person will tell you that the sport that he was engaged in, or is still engaged in-number one in the world.

So for me, the number one sport is water Polo. I breathed and lived this game, and even now, having already finished my sports career and created a family, I enjoy watching games (whether they are old or recently passed), and jump on the couch the way my husband jumps when watching football. Truly, sport is a real passion and a drug, once you get into its addiction, you will never be able to forget it!

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
In my country it's football and basketball the two most popular sports.

But, generally, we say that Athletics is the King of sports, and football the most populat sport in the world.

Every sport has its own beauty! Plenty of choices for everyone!

Rocky87345

Rocky87345

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Football is number 1!! hands down. No contest!! Baseball is 2nd. Basketball is 3rd.

W

waynaldo009

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hockey then baseball for me.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
For me it's women's beach volleyball. :eek:

:top:

D

dayontour

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Biggest and best

I think football is the number one sport in the world.

Football is the biggest and best sport in the world, how many kids around the world can enjoy playing a simlpe game with just a ball, that is not only skill but also art.

JJP

JJP

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definately American football ! The NFL is the highest grossing league and has the most watched games. I just love the complexity of the game and have always enjoyed the team aspect.

Was always my favorite sport to play and still continues to be my favorite to watch and follow.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Football is the short answer .

But then again I find myself very excited watching great tennis matches .

Especially on Grand Slams when so many great players fight each other so pationately for the victory , the glory , their lifetime achievements , the great $$$$$ prizes (especially for the ones in the great final ) , for every point , every set , every match . Rarelly you will meet a player not willing to fight on a Grand Slam - maybe on women tennis LOL .

I mean , I remember betting on some FIFA world cup matches , not motivated ??? . So strange , One that cost me a lot was with Messi's Argentine , I had the feeling the so high paid famous players were on a chore task , bored on the field , waiting for the match to end , like they were thinking "" all right it's a world cup , but nothing more , who cares if we lose now that we are behind in the score ?? , we try a bit , but ok , that's enough '' I cried out for my money . In a Champions League match I was sure they would fight way far more , everyone , from every country . I won't bet again on Argentine , hardly ever big money on World Cup generally if I don't have a specific hint , prehistory data of importance , and good intuition . Only CHL and with some hints . Don't they pay the football players a lot of money for the world cup , like they do for the tennis players on Grand Slams , or what ????

Norman Vasquez

Norman Vasquez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Among the many sports, what is the number one sport, your opinion?

My favorite sports are American Football and Basketball except for the NBA. All of the NBA is about the “stars” and not about the team, and I hate that every year are a lot huge trades made. So that makes American Football my favorite sport, a game so physical but at the same time with a ton of strategic.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My number one sport is the NHL followed by the NBA and MLB. Hockey is a great tactical sport like NBA but harder to execute because its on ice.

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Soccer, it was the sport I had the most contact with in my childhood.

L

luskata27

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's definitely football. Football has been around for thousands of years, given that similar games were played in ancient China, Hellas, and Rome. In Japan, there is a similar game called "Kemari". Officially the birthplace of this sport is England, where the first football rules were laid down, and the official birth date is 1863. The first unofficial general rules were created by Cambridge University in 1846.

C

Chibude4040

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
everyone says that football but from the point of view of entertainment, it will largely lose to volleyball, tennis, basketball, etc.

P

profa1989

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Football is the most popular sport in the world

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well worldwide soccer is the most popular sport period. I do not really care for it myself, but in America it does not get near the attention as baseball and football. My personal favorite is football, baseball is a great game, and fun to play but a 162 game season is a lot to take.

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
in my country is soccer but for me the best to give you is baseball

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi mate.The number 1 sport is and will be football.It is played in all continents with passion.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
In Romania football is the "KING of the Sport" followed by tennis because now we have Simona Halep. :rolleyes:

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am from Venezuela and in my country the number 1 sport is Baseball but from a very young age I started watching the NFL at this time I can tell you that in my opinion there is no better sport than American football