NHL season?

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I cheer for habs but they are big time rebuilding and Im afraid they will be dwelling in the cellar again this year.

theothermj

theothermj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a die hard blues fan but they seem to let me down every year. Just barely missing the playoffs last year of starting the season with a very good run. Its amazing what a toss up the NHL can be. Maybe someday the blues will finally get it done!

Though I am a Hawk fan I respect the Blues and my team I hated was the old Minnesota North Stars. Been some great Hawks/Blues games though

Shishkin30

Shishkin30

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a fan of the Boston Bruins! And I think that they will become champions this year!

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
cant wait for hockey also a die hard rangers fan

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for letting penguins get phil kessel
Hockey isn't just about goals n assists brother,,(why did u think we dumped him?),,,he was a cancer in the locker room,but luckily Pitt have other leaders.A great talent,but lacking in discipline and character.Do you see his interviews? He's overweight,,,the guys got more chins than,,,,,well,,,,u know,lol. Keep him! :aetsch:

theothermj

theothermj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What a tough division the Central is in the Western Conference

My Blackhawks are 5-2-2 and in 4th place. They would be in 1st in one division and tied for first in another. Toews is off to a real strong start, I think they should trade Kane while he has value.

L

lewis99

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
gdayv all...old gretzky fan here...like and cheer for oilers and habs....thanks darrell

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Habs fan here good run so far though Hopefully a playoff run this year.