Raised near Pittsburgh. Love the Guins.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Toronto Maple Leafs are the team to beat this year!! :fight: GO Leafs!

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I’m a Canucks fan but I must say that Toronto has been exciting to watch the last couple of years. I think Marner doesn’t get the recognition because of Matthews/Nylander.

I’m happy when any Canadian team does well.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Marner has some Mad skills with the puck!! :icon_blac The "magic man",,,,it will be hard to sign all these young guys when their time comes,,,stupid salary cap! lol

P

prizzy711

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was hoping a Canadian team would make it to the finals this year.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Winnipeg Jets have an awesome team too,they will do well as long as they keep that defensive core together. :rock:

Polytarp

Polytarp

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

You must have heard of the obituary joke where a fellow asks if he could have some Leafs players be his pall bearers so that they could let him down one last time.:D

Go Maple Leafs!

theothermj

theothermj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My Hawks have started going down hill pretty quick. Toews is harder to trade because he doesn't look good statistically but is a helluva 2 way Center often drawing the defense on their top line. It was a fun run and hopefully it doesn't take forever to even get back to the play offs

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You must have heard of the obituary joke where a fellow asks if he could have some Leafs players be his pall bearers so that they could let him down one last time.:D

Go Maple Leafs!
You must be from Hamilton,,,my condolences.:p

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Go Habs Go! Last year: 29-40-13, that's 71 points, fourth worst in the NHL! Complete turmoil this off season! Weber out until January! Pacioretty could be traded for a bag of pucks! Or even better, he could be traded for a third line centre with an $8M salary and corresponding Cap hit!

Never settle for fourth!

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
new york rangers fan live in new york great history been i fan since i was a kid went to the msg a bunch of times

P

prizzy711

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My Hawks have started going down hill pretty quick. Toews is harder to trade because he doesn't look good statistically but is a helluva 2 way Center often drawing the defense on their top line. It was a fun run and hopefully it doesn't take forever to even get back to the play offs

Toews is the man.

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its the best fit for Tavares coming to Toronto if they stay healthy top two in the Eastern Conference.:top:

P

prizzy711

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its the best fit for Tavares coming to Toronto if they stay healthy top two in the Eastern Conference.:top:

Thanks for letting penguins get phil kessel

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I look forward to the beginning of a new long crazy NHL season)

Toronto will be really among the best) Who else? maybe it's time for the sharks to be among the best again)

I think Boston needs to compete for the semifinals of the conference) I would Very much like to see Tampa)

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
let's wait, Pittsburgh Penguins gogo ;)

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really hope this season Winnipeg Jets win ! I have Canadian friends up there and they did great last season. Very close to the final. Go Jets, Go !!!

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Winnipeg Jets have an awesome team too,they will do well as long as they keep that defensive core together. :rock:

Nice to see them lock up Blake Wheeler for another 8 years. I think he is very underrated playing in Winnipeg. They have a great young team like Toronto. Fun to watch them play.

NoPlace4U

NoPlace4U

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The NHL seems very interesting but it is not popular in my country so we dont get many games on TV.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Maple Leafs all the way.

S

Slip_Me_Aces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm a die hard blues fan but they seem to let me down every year. Just barely missing the playoffs last year of starting the season with a very good run. Its amazing what a toss up the NHL can be. Maybe someday the blues will finally get it done!