il_570xN.811361039_j6z1.jpg

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Going tobe an interesting season cant believe how many points in game one ,that was nuts

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a Georgia boy and the only two Georgia teams I pull for are the Braves and the Falcons even though the Braves are currently awful and the Falcons broke my heart last year in the Super Bowl.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a Georgia boy and the only two Georgia teams I pull for are the Braves and the Falcons even though the Braves are currently awful and the Falcons broke my heart last year in the Super Bowl.

That falcons stadium looks amazing would be sweet to see a game there

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah I am going to a the Falcons vs Vikings game later this year but something that Ga does that is awesome is that the high school football championship games are hosted in the dome but this year it will be hosted in the Benz with the opening of the new stadium. Being a high school coach I get into those games for free so I will be there both days.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah I am going to a the Falcons vs Vikings game later this year but something that Ga does that is awesome is that the high school football championship games are hosted in the dome but this year it will be hosted in the Benz with the opening of the new stadium. Being a high school coach I get into those games for free so I will be there both days.

Wow thats awesome im jelly i got to go to a falcons vs bills game in toronto the oast one they played there afew years back as my brother is a big falcons fan from way back it was cool travelling down there and doing lots like a raptors game and the nfl game and hockey hall of fame aswell as goi g to niagara falls but that will be right awesome going to a home game there ...lots of cool pictures i bet i love the looks of the stadium and roof not to mention the sick scoreboard .