• Thread starter Fishmasterbaiter
  • Start date
Duraphig

Duraphig

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Vikings fan here. Hoping they can make another great run again this year. I just can't bet against the Patriots in another Super Bowl yet. I think the Rams are going to make a heck of a run at it too.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Football season is coming and #12 is back once again shifting the power of the NFC back to the north. ..go pac go......

C

cgcook38

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rams may have a break out year. I kinda feels the Patriots run is over, but people have been saying that for a while and they manage to always be there at the end.

I can’t wait for this day! I’ve been a Bills fan since about ‘88. Brady’s been killing the entirety of my children’s lives.

S

shadow72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm liking the Niners to make it out of the NFC - a full season with Garoppolo at the helm will make all the difference.

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes

Yes, football is just around the corner. Go Rams !

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven't been a fan of any football lately. Too much controversy, just play the game again so we can get excited again. I haven't watched a game for the last two seasons.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Another week closer to the NFL season, almost time to say goodbye to summer. ....bitter sweet. .

N

NoETdrizzle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My guess is Patriots vs Rams with the Rams coming out on top. Aaron Donald and Todd Gurley go beat mode and Goff does just enough to keep them from stacking the box completely vs Gurley.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
pats vs saints in the superbowl battle of the hall of fame qbs otherwise i think the jags and steelers have est chance to beat the pats,in the nfc rams,eagles,vikings i think all have a shot

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LA Chargers

I'm eager to see Philip Rivers and Mike Williams combine for some sure electricity on offense. Rivers may be nearing the end of his career, but he's got a lot left in the cannon. Williams was a proven commodity at Clemson, leading them to a National Championship with Deshaun Watson. The Chargers also have another talented Tiger in Artavis Scott.

M

Maitresse

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Steelers/Seahawks

I root for the Steelers, and I'm gonna say Steelers/Seahawks. Mostly because I enjoyed watching them play last year and I also live deep in Seahawk country.

-wavestowel-

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a Bengals fan. Who Dey! Should be an interesting year, this might be Marvin Lewis's last chance to be a winner here. Lots on the line for Andy Dalton as well. He needs to show that he's the guy to win playoff games. We have a lot of talent on the team, but this will be the best AFC North in a long time. Can't wait to see what happens!

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I see Darnold has been looking really good for the Jets. If he becomes a franchise qb the Giants may really end up regretting not drafting him.

I think one of the Jags corners talked smack about Eli lol.