• Start date
Fishmasterbaiter

Fishmasterbaiter

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Here we are on the cusp of another NFL season! Who's your team and whats your guess on Superbowl teams. For me it's Oakland/Oakland!!!!!!

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't really have a pro team, more of a college guy. I do like cooper though. I'm wanting to see how bo turns out, and how minkah does at pro level.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Big fan of the Giants.

I can see a SB rematch between Eagles and Pats, but I think Pats take it this time.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rams may have a break out year. I kinda feels the Patriots run is over, but people have been saying that for a while and they manage to always be there at the end.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Saints fan, and I make it a habit not to have any strong Superbowl opinions in early July :p

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Time is fast, I'm also looking forward to the next NFL season.The 50th Super Bowl in 2013 was the first match I've seen,since then I follow the NFL.
Definitely I can not say which is my favorite team, I like a lot of teams, maybe Rams and Saints, Steelers.
Los Angeles Rams predict a big future, i'm sure they win Superbowl once.

NoPlace4U

NoPlace4U

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My team is the Patriots, im not sure who makes the superbowl this year, the NFC is crowded with talent, the AFC is New England and Pittsburgh.

S

StatusOmega525

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't usually admit this, as it tends to draw a lot of heat, but I'll tell you guys. I'm a Cowboys fan. In part because my old man backed the giants. Lol. As much as I'd like to see my boys make it this year, I've a feeling we may see Brady and his pack in the mix again. Much as I can't stand them, they really have no quit.

B

BeiMoh420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NFL season

Does Oakland even have a home? The Homeless Raiders...Go Cowboys!

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does Oakland even have a home? The Homeless Raiders...Go Cowboys!

If the Golden Knights are any indication, then the Raiders should make the Superbowl in the first season they move to Vegas

#analysis

Back in the real world, I think putting this much faith in a curmudgeon like Gruden is gonna be a much bigger problem for them than where they call home :p

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I root for the Panthers, love Cam Newton for his skills and style. On another note, I'm wondering about Andrew Luck(non-Panther, I know) - I feel like he's tough and talented, but is this guy going to be injured half his career?

Chris Wade

Chris Wade

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
We may have some fine conversation come the fall. I have been a Denver Bronco fan for nigh onto 45 years. What is your opinion of Gruden ? I'll trade Denver's clueless HC straight up for him. Lol. Let the games begin.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah Andrew luck, ironically named, may never reach his potential because of being injury prone. I think also he is kind of getting left in the past style wise. It's becoming a more athletic q style where they can run way better than luck, evade better, and throw on par as him. In 10 years it will all be vick/cam clones.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Think there will be enough NFL players out on bail to field a full slate of teams by opening weekend?

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know what you mean. Jon Gruden as an analyst and interviewer was enough to convince me that he's probably as good an NFL head coach as most employed today. Glad to see him back in the league.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a NY Giants fan! Philly is pretty tough in the NFC. Los Angeles Rams are a close 2nd with their additions. Wide open to me in the AFC as of right now.

N

nmate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
oakland, soon to be las vegas, raiders are my team. if carr can stay healthy i expect to reach the playoffs at the least.

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
J E T S jets jets jets that's my team giants as well for the Superbowl any one other than the team from new England I always assumed cheaters never win

Shahzade

Shahzade

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a huge Dallas Cowboys fan and have been for 32 years. Sadly, things don't always go that great but I don't jump ship when things are not going well! I always want my team in the Superbowl!

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dallas fan. I hope the Defense is better this year. Than they will have a great chance to win the SB

Micro Maven

Micro Maven

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm picking Falcons with Chargers as my darkhorse

S

step055

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not a fan but will watch these games)

thecpkid

thecpkid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are we doing a CC fantasy league this year? Because i want in!

Chris Wade

Chris Wade

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I don't really have a pro team, more of a college guy. I do like cooper though. I'm wanting to see how bo turns out, and how minkah does at pro level.

Roll Tide..............