Chips
Discuss NFL games before during and after ITT

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Cam Newton better step his game up tonight vs. Drew Brees.

Panthers are -32 in the PF category compared to the Saints.

& playing against Brees (most of the time), you HAVE to score a good amount of points.

Team that wins tonight will be in sole possession of 1st place in da souf!

& it's looking like either of these 2 teams will be in contention for the division crown throughout the entire year. Both the Bucs & Falcons look pretty lame so far.

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
7 is the line for how many "hands to the face/ Defensive holding will be called this game

120 is the line for all games this week... I'll have to take the over lol

That's 3...

It's ridiculous how many flags the refs are throwing this game ruining games and worst of all deciding games

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only got the website drive chart to go off for this game... and that makes it look like this game is a mess. Sound about right?

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Only got the website drive chart to go off for this game... and that makes it look like this game is a mess. Sound about right?

It's not so much good defense as it is lucky defense on both sides lol

Ball being deflected off the receivers 5 yards for interceptions and offenses not being able to capitalize, some of it is the Qb's are throwing the ball hard tonight.

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thomas Davis is a BEAST so far this game!

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
But...

not beast enough to stop Brees towards the end of the half.

14-0 Saints

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Panthers getting boo'd in their own stadium at the end of the first half as well

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Panthers getting boo'd in their own stadium at the end of the first half as well

Yup, I'm sure it's mostly directed towards Cam Newton too. Even though he can't make the OLine block for him.

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Can't the Saints Defensive ends keep contain???

Ughh....

If you're going to be blitzing from one side the defensive end on the other side needs to be keeping Newton inside...

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
wowzors, nice TD for Drew B.

Was a little worried they weren't going to get in there.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As a Saints fan I'm a happy chappy :D

As someone who bet the over, I am disappoint in you Carolina... :p

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Saints were due for a road win 0-4 in their previous 4 games 2nd ranked offense in the NFL prediction the Saints win the NFC South Division ;)

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
prediction the Saints win the NFC South Division ;)

They should be able to being the rest of the division pretty much sucks HaHa

Who knows though, still a long season ahead.

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Can't wait for the Cardinals vs. the Cowboys game & the Patriots vs. the Broncos game!

These are the 2 games of the week IMO. Both will be interesting & exciting games to watch.

An injured & sitting Romo will be the only problem that the Cowboys will have to overcome. Can't wait to see how the back-up QB does.

Another Brady vs. Manning in a snowy Gillette Stadium will be a classic for sure!

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Back-up QB not doing too bad for the Cowboys but the Cardinals are in the lead @ half.

14-10

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I slept in and only saw the second half of Ari@Dal... and Weeden looked awful :p

Shumkoolie

Shumkoolie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I slept in and only saw the second half of Ari@Dal... and Weeden looked awful :p

I think part of that is the Cardinals defense. They have the coaching, scheme, and talent to make a lot of quarterbacks look bad this year. Of course, Weeden is a marginal NFL quarterback to begin with so making him look bad is probably less difficult to to. ;)

That said, the Cardinals are playing great football now, and I know a lot of Cowboy fans are probably saying "Here we go again". Here's what I have to say to that (disclaimer, I'm a Rams fan so I am saying this from a more objective point of view).

Don't panic - Yes, the Washington game was probably a trap game for them, but they ran into one of the best teams in the NFL right now, at least over the last month or so. Of course not having a healthy Tony Romo running the offense doesn't help, but over the long term, if their defense continues to play well, they will be in the playoffs.

Speaking of which, if there's a time to have a little swoon, now's the time for that. Sometimes peaking too early is not necessarily a good thing, so give it time, they should be fine.

That said, I'm SO happy that the Rams beat the 49ers. I do not like Kaepernick, he just rubs a lot of people the wrong way with his attitude and I don't think he's really that good a quarterback. Teams have figured out how to more effectively blitz him, though he still has been able to get some really good runs in, but the league has caught up to his play and now he needs to adjust. If this loss helps them to miss the playoffs, I will be happy no matter what the Rams' final record is, though it still sucks that they can't seem to turn things around.....Losing Bradford (yet again) just cripples their chances.

arahel_jazz

arahel_jazz

Unbalanced and Committed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AZ Cards 7-1. Best record in the NFC and the league overall. :cool:

H

HooDooKoo

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, 2nd half he was definitely awful.

They're doing surprisingly well so far. I'd like to see them make it deep in the playoffs.

I wouldn't count on it. Their offense is mediocre and their turnover differential is unsustainable. They are fade material moving forward.

-HooDooKoo

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Big Ben most under rated QB in the game

6 TD's... AGAIN back to back

D

davem86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

Maybe he should get sacked 3 times in a row more often.:p

:ridinghor HERE WE GO STEELERS lol

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I wouldn't count on it. Their offense is mediocre and their turnover differential is unsustainable. They are fade material moving forward.

-HooDooKoo

That could hold true. Only 1/2 the season has been played so far & those #'s/stats could quickly change.

Their confidence & team morale is high right now. If it continues throughout the playoffs, they could be a really tough team to play.

:dito:

That was an exciting badass game to watch. I honestly wish the refs hadn't stepped in & spoke w/ the head coaches of the teams. All the fighting (not cheap shots though) that was going on was keeping me pumped!

Top 10 Games