NFL Draft?

J

JaanRaio

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bosa or williams. Murry won't even be the first qb drafted most likely.

X

xxgsaint5501xx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who will be the number one NFL draft pick in 2019?

There was a prop betting on the NFL draft available at Black Chip Poker. The easiest money was "who will be the number 2 pick in the draft?" Bosa was almost universally selectected by nearly every expert I read to go the 49ers at number 2. At the odds of -280, I wagered the 280 and profited a quick 100. I really hope they offer this type of wagering next year. Also in an unrelated note, does anyone know of a sports wagering platform that will be offering prop type wagering on this year's Kentucky Derby?

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not sure who stated the obvious before, but yes Daniel Jones is probably the dumbest pick of the draft. I doubt anyone else was going to select him in the first 40 selections. The Giants GM is just making stuff saying he knew 2 teams would take Jones before the 17th pick!

Which may have been the truth to an extent but in the end , He could still trade up. The giants make no sense this season and it's hilarity to watch...You completely blow Up youre team to create a younger more elusive team but #1 Give away your best receiving threat to Thus pick up an Older less talented slot receiver , #2 Demolish your Oline to more than likely kill the BEST player on your team Saquon Barkley and now #3 Use your top 5 pick to pick a QB that would be a late round pickup? IF he was serious about revamping the team he would have picked up a defensive threat in top 5 and then trade up IF in fact a team was going after Jones. I mean I know why they Picked up Jones over Haskins , A lot of teams actually Dropped out on trying to pickup Haskins because his lack of Long Term Stats , Jones was on a team with no real surrounding talent and put up a decent 3 year Resume. Again though ……...Crazy Move and I can't wait to laugh at what the Giants do next